15

||hI I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS FOR aLMOST 2K READS *throws confetti* , I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUt votes and comments CAUSE I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE SHY (?) SILENT READERS CAUSE I WAS ONE BEFORE (WHOOPS) but comment if you can tho i lobu comments more than votes. And shit, my mom says that I'm getting fatter and fatter I'm so ;-; OKEI BACK TO THE STORY [[[[[:||-Bread

"Soonyoung ah, wake up"
"WaKE UP"
"SOON YOUNG? "
"SOOOOOOOOOOOOONYOUNGIE-" I opened my eyes as I felt someone shake me and saw Jihun hovering over me.

"Are you okay? You've been sleep talking. More like sleepshouting" he said with a concerned look on his face. The way he talked was really cute but I know he's worried so I couldn't laugh or he would've hit me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just.. had a nightmare"

"What's it about?" He asks as I gulped. I didn't really want to worry him. I don't even know why I dreamt that, it was just, just really.. I can't express it in words. I'm a terrible person

"Uh, I.." I didn't know how to say it

"Did you dream of me abandoning you?" He ask as I just froze. How the hell did he, did he just enter my dreamworld or something?
"I was just joking!" he chuckled and hit my arm. Ow. I whined to him that it hurts and he just glared at me.

"You're so cute when you're mad" I changed the topic before he could ask me again out of curiousity. He shot a glare at me again and started to hit my chest. I sat up and grabbed his wrists and pulled him closer to me as both of us fell on the bed again. He just froze on top of me. He looked like he wanted to say something but it just wouldn't come out of his mouth.
Our faces were so close that his face started to heat up. "Don't do that!" He squealed in my ear as I let go off him and he lost support of me holding him above me resulting to his lips to crash on mine.

The feeling of his soft lips on mine was just, perfect. He then started to move his lips on mine as I did the same. Slowly, he moved down to my neck and started licking and gently sucking on my skin leaving marks. His fingernails dug into the skin on my arm and it just felt, really, really good. My hand made its way to his soft pink hair and tugged on it. I didn't want this moment to end.

He pulled away as we made eye contact. His eyes were clouded with lust. How, when, what? Wasn't he supposed to be innocent? He hopped off the bed and eyed me from head to toe and muttered, "beautiful" this was really weird. He was never like this.
I tried to speak but all I could get out was, "H-hoon?"

He just kept staring at me until he decided to walk to the bathroom without saying anything at all. I was utterly confused. I suddenly felt pain on my arm, I pressed it a little and blood started flowing out. Shitshitshitshitshit. Obviously, it hurt.

I heard the sound of the toilet being flushed followed by Jihun coming out of the bathroom. I didn't want to worry him, so I remained a calm expression. With his eyes still clouded with lust, he made his way to my bed and started crawling towards me as I backed up so much till the my head of the bed. Honestly, I was scared. How could he-
"Soonyoung ah-" he got cut off by accidentally pressing on the arm where bled as I let out a painful hiss. Hoshit. His gaze immediately changed from lust to worry. He immediately got off me and ran outside the room to god knows where.
He returned with a first aid kit in his hands.
"Did I do this?" He asked sounding a little guilty as he opened the first aid kit and took out some type of cream and bandages.

"Yeah, kind of?" I slowly said as he hung his head low. "I'm sorry.." he said softly but loud enough for me to hear. He put bandage over my wound and put the first aid kit on the table on the side of the bed.

"What's wrong, hoonie?" I looked down and moved my arm a little to see if it's okay and it was. I only got silence as a response.

Slowly, he lifted his head and his eyeballs became fully black and his face started deforming as he wrapped his cold hands around my neck and started to choke me. "H-hoon?" I choked as he let out a devilish smirk. Struggling to breathe, I tried to pushing him away but he was strangely strong.
He let out a groan that sounded satanic and let me go all of the sudden and started to yell some gibberish words I couldn't make out and started hitting himself. "GRR, STOP- NOT REAL" he started choking himself. I tried to stop him but he kept pushing me away with apologetic eyes but his eyes became dark again when he started to choke himself. "LEAVE! SOONIE- DONT HURT" his voice was really ..inhumane. Nothing could be real now right? Or maybe it can, this feels too real.

My felt something stinging my arm. I looked down at my arm and it was literally turning black. What is going on-

"SOONIE- GRR, LOOK AT ME" I looked up and jihun started ripping his skin off of his face and crawled towards me and scratched me till I bled. Of course I tried to push him away, but as I said, his strength was inhumane. I was bleeding on my bed. Sheets covered in blood as I felt numb. How am I still alive? "I won" Jihun- no. This couldnt be Jihun. The man who ripped my skin off of me started laughing with a satanic voice as he carried me to to bath tub which was full with water. When did he- I got pushed into the tub i struggled to get out but he forced my head into the bath tub and I slowly, slowly drowned in the bloody water.

-

"nOOOO" I woke up, screaming as I felt stinging pain on my left arm. I looked down and saw Jihun hugging my arm and his fingernails were brushing against my skin roughly, scratching me, but he was still asleep. Oh thank god. It was a dream. But, it felt so, real. I checked the time, it was 4:38am. I removed my arm from his grasp and went to my mother's room to get the first aid kit to apply some cream on the scratches. I went back to my room as I saw Jihun already awake, sitting in bed and rubbing his eyes. "Soonie?" He called out when he saw me at the door. "Why're awake so early in the morning?" He yawned. Cute.

"Oh.. uh I scratched myself too hard and went to go apply some cream on it" I didnt want him to feel guilty. All i want now is to tuck him in bed and cuddle him to sleep. "Can I see your arm?" He pointed out to my left arm, still rubbing his eyes. I climbed on bed as I showed him my arm, hoping he wouldn't suspect anything weird. "The scratches are quite bad, your fingernails aren't even that long." He concluded, frowning. I didnt answer and he just shook it off. He wrapped his arms around my neck as he pulled me down to the bed with him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as his head made its way to the crook of my neck. "I don't like it when I sleep alone" he said, tickling my neck.

"I'm sorry I left you alone, I'll be really quick next time, okay?" I kissed his hair as I felt him smile on my skin. We then cuddled to sleep. Glad things are back to normal.

||why did the last part feel like a one shot||