23

"when will you wake up?" the shaking boy whispered to himself as he looked at the somehow lifeless body infront of him.

"hao, its going to be okay"

"how would you know? you've always said that"  the brunette pulled away from his boyfriends grasp and left the room

-

"what're you doing?" jihoon was asked while arranging some books in a rack.
"arranging some-"
"books. i know, why are you here??"
"im working, soonyoung." jihoon sighed as he tiptoed and kissed soonyoungs cheek.

"now go,"
"go where?"
"go and save me-" jihoon gets pulled back by an invisible force and falls,

-

soonyoung shot up from his bed and straight away sprinted to the guest room- jihoons room. all he could think of was jihoon,

soonyoung sees jihoon sitting on the windowsill, almost climbing outside to the roof with a ladder

"whatre you even?!" soonyoung rushed over to jihoon.

"oh, hi soonyoung!" jihoon got off the windowsill and back into the room as soon was he saw soonyoung.

"what were you thinking?!"
"nothing, i thought you were asleep." jihoon was sure soonyoung was asleep, thats why suicidal thoughts kicked in. he couldnt help it, he had to wander around somewhere dangerous.

"jihoon, please dont let me worry about you and please, just go back to sleep." soonyoung brought the younger into a tight embrace.

"okay" jihoon said as he let his guardian carry him to his room.
"this way, you wont go anywhere." soonyoung says, tucking himself and the younger in bed.
"i like this much more than, being alone" jihoons voice was muffled as he snuggled into soonyoungs embrace.

"i hope."

soonyoung has always been woken up by dreams with different scenarios but always ends with a message which makes him awake and he somehow just rushes to wherever jihoon is. and everytime when that happens, jihoon is usually in danger.

soonyoung felt like as if he was connected to jihoon.

|hello hi hey i have updated i will keep chapters short because i suk nd im having writers block i hope you liked this lol eventho its derpesing ^-^ ilyall, see you in a decade byebye|