25

(third person pov)

"a-are you saying im imagining things? and you're not real? why cant other people see you? why can i only see you? not even minghao and junhui? what? what.." soonyoung felt edgy and unsettled.

soonyoung acting this way perturbed jihoon, the younger boy had no idea how else to explain how he's real.

jihoon embraced the frantic soonyoung in an attempt to calm him down, "please calm down, i don't want this too, i never did and i, i just"

"i don't want to lose you here either." jihoon says softly in soonyoung ear as he lays his head on the older shoulder.

"i know you don't really understand but listen, i might not be real to others surrounding you because this is all in your mind, soonyoung. we're not in the real world, this, right now, everything isnt real here. i exist, we exist. i want you to be strong." jihoon says slowly, trying to get his lover to understand his words.

"are y-you saying that.. everybody isnt real but you? i.. that cant be. i, no. jihoon this isn't right," soonyoung didnt know who to believe, minghao, the person who he has always trusted or jihoon, his one and only soulmate that makes him happy and understands him?

there was only one thing in soonyoungs mind now, is jihoon real and everyones not or everyone is real and he's not?

|wow im alive hi thanks for reading|