20

I froze.

|pssst elsaaa|

Did I hear him well? Was that really what he said?

"No- no! I didn't mean it the other way! I just wanted to see your face since your back is facing me.." He said as I turned to see him blushing.

"Do you think we're clean enough to get out of the bath?" He asks as I kissed his nose.

"I don't know, I'm never clean" I laughed as he looked at me, confused.
We sat in the bath and exchanged glances, laughing here and there, making funny faces, tickling each other.

"Don't you want to get out of the bath?" I ask, caressing his small face as he looked up at me.

"Yeah but, don't you?"

"Not really, why?"

"Then I won't get out."

"Why not? Being in the water for too long isn't good" I pat his head as he leaned in and whispered,

"But don't look, okay? I'm going to get out of the bath, just don't look, okay? Okay?" He kept asking if it was okay while looking at me and slowly he frowned.

"Is it okay or not?" He whined.

I leaned in and placed a short but sweet kiss on his lips and knocked my nose against his as he giggled a little before whispering,

"Of course I wouldn't look, unless you want me to"

I pulled away from his ear and the sight of him being red was just so cute. His whole face was red, even his ears were red. I smiled, pecked his nose before turning around.

I heard him getting out of the water and grab the towel that was hanging by the door.

"Quickly dry yourself and wear your clothes, please don't get a cold, if you do-"

"I'll change outside so you can dry yourself in here." He cut me off with a little sass and went outside.

"Make sure the curtains are-"

"I know, Soonyoung-ah!" I heard him yell from outside. Sheesh, he's even talking back to me these days.

I got out of the tub and drained the water. I dried myself and wrapped the towel at my lower region. I put some shaving cream on and-

"AHH!" I heard Jihun shout from outside as I ran outside to see him on the lying on the floor, buttnaked. Thankfully, his crotch couldn't be seen since his chest was facing the floor instead of his back, which kind of relieved me but scared me at the same time. What happened?

"Soonyoung!" He stared at me from head to toe and gulped. I still had wet hair and my chest was exposed, I hope he didn't mind how I looked.

"What happened?" I quickly walked towards him and kneeled down. He stared at me with his mouth slightly opened like he was in awe. After few seconds he shook his head a little and started panicking.

"T-THERE WERE LIKE THREE COCKROACHES HERE IN THE ROOM!!AND YOU ALSO LOOK A LITTLE STUPID PLEASE WIPE OFF YOUR SHAVING CREAM" He yelled looking like he was panicking a little. I sighed but didn't wipe of the cream on my chin.

"What's wrong Hoonie? I'll kill them all okay? And how'd you end up on the floor?" I laughed as I went to go search for the cockroaches as he pointed to where they were before.

"I'm literally naked and- aaAHH SOONYOUNG THERE'S ONE THERE!!" Jihoon yelped and jumped on the bed and immediately covered his exposed body with the duvet since the towel was left on the floor.

He furiously pointed at the cockroach that was crawling to another corner quickly as I quickly hit it with a newspaper in the room.

"THERE'S TWO MORE! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY?? I SWEAR THEY WERE HAVING SOME SECRET MEETING OR SOMETHING" Jihoon panicked, he hated bugs. I chuckled and made my way over to him and reached out my hand to mess up his hair but he slapped it away.

"YOU TOUCHED THE NEWSPAPER AND THE NEWSPAPER TOUCHED THE COCKROACH" He whined as I put my hands behind me and leaned down and kissed his hair instead.

"Is that alright?" I ask, not breaking eye contact with him as he blushed.

"Whatever." He said, finally breaking eye contact and looking away. What a cutie.

"And.. and kill the goddamn cockroach!!" He whined while squirming under the sheets.

"Okay okay.. I will!" I say while avoiding his smacks on my shoulder and chest.

Later on, he started pointing at the places he saw the incests crawling at and everything till we killed all of them. Apparently there were five of them in our room- my room, to be exact.

I washed my hands and face before putting on some suitable clothes and hopping in bed with Jihoon eventhough it was 11 in the morning.

I cuddled up with him and realised, he still haven't put on any clothes yet.

"S-Soony- young.. I haven't r-really.." He stammered as I sat up and started removing my top.

"W-What are you doing?!" He panicked and slapped my shoulder.

"It's not fair for you to be naked in bed alone, is it?" I said as I started taking off my shorts as he blushed more and more.

"Keep it on!!" He yelped and turned his head around as I accidentally touched his sensitive skin.

"Don't take it off.. It'll feel, weird."

"It doesn't matter Jihoonie" I peppered his cheeks with few kisses before he turned back.

"Hmph. no.. what is.., nOOOo!!" He started raging on me as he realised Im as exposed as he is.

"Why are you like this." He mumbled as I kissed the back of his neck.

"Hoonie it's fine.."

"It's weird!!" He said, turning to me and frowning a little.

I ignored his grumpy look and closed my eyes ready to go back to sleep.

"Your skin is soft.." He suddenly said while touching my bare chest and arms.

"And you said this is weird." I opened my eyes to see him stare down at the duvet.

"Yeah I do feel weird.."

|| ( ͡° ͜͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͜ʖ ͡°)||
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/Hong's voice/ sIKe

|ay so I heard that there's this thing where Woozei is the girlfriend and Hoshei is the boyfriend I'm :')) jk I'm dying rn I can't be that calm. A horse is never calm, especially when it's a weird breed that has yeast in it °-°¿?

anyway I'm back I'm not dead dw I was more attached to my Hoshi fic titled Flaws if you wanna check it out then just go because I got a little Soonhoon going on there but sorry they ain't gay in there ;-; But if you don't want to check it out then,

don't check it out lmao.

sorry for not updating tho I really am I'm a bad author lmao school just started like two days ago and I'm trying to adjust but iT'S DEFINITELY NOT WORKING BECAUSE I ANTISOCIAL AF JK ONLY VERBALLY ALSO BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS IGNORING ME SO NEVERMIND ABOUT MAKING NEW FRIENDS I STILL HAVE YOU GUYS

GUESS WHAT I HAVE THIS FRIEND THAT BULLIED ME LIKE 5 YEARS AGO BUT HE STOPPED BULLYING ME AFTER I REPORTED WE BECAME FRIENDS AND I KINDA LEFT THE SCHOOL BECAUSE I HAD TO MOVE BUT NOW I'M BACK BECAUSE I MOVED BACK TO THAT STATE BUT IM BEING SO ANNOYING TO HIM HALP I FEEL SAD BECAUSE HE'S SO TALL AND HE DOESN'T RECOGNISE ME ANYMORE AND MAYBE HE DOES HE'S JUST IGNORING ME I'M HOENESTLY VERY SAD IDK WHY WHAT DOES THIS MEAN SOMEONE TELL ME I STAYED TOO LONG IN A GIRL SCHOOL THIS IS FRASTRATENG

but he also dumb af so|