help me, please?

hi, i'm sorry it's not an update.

i haven't been updating this book because it's hard for me connect the story and all, the plot isnt so clear to me since i don't remember what i initially planned for the story, so i hope you understand.

in the meantime, you can read my other book, 'soonhoon oneshots', i update that book because oneshots are much easier and faster than a long plot. so, if youre interested or you love soonhoon and all you can go read it (^: i'll appreciate the support too!

you don't have to read any further if you don't want to (^: im just asking for some help to comfort people and my thoughts.

anyway, please help me.
i want to know how to comfort people, i want to learn to how to comfort people. i'm not someone who would know how to comfort anyone, i just know how to listen to people an understand their situation.
after listening to their problems and rants, i don't know what to say to them. i just know that they are going through a hard time and i should comfort them.

can you guys tell me some ways i could comfort them? like what they would prefer?
im not someone that feels down all the time and all so i can't put myself in their shoes, i don't know how they are exactly feeling.

so, tell me what makes them feel uncomfortable, or maybe what makes you feel comfortable. tell me what makes you or them feel better, tell me everything.

i'm not just doing this because of jonghyuns passing.
i just want to know, i really want to.
it'll make me a better person. it'll help me help people more, it'll help others who are reading the comments, too.
so please, if you have something to say to me, you can say it here. i cant google it, google isnt always accurate. i cant google feelings.

you can dm me too if you're too shy or something to type it in the comments.

also, i think i can understand you guys more if you tell me about your problems and stuff, because im someone that lives a normal, quite happy life. sure, i have ups and downs. but i want to know what others are facing, what you guys are facing.

i don't want to say something that will make someone feel worse about themselves, i honestly don't know how to talk to people at times. so, help me. i will appreciate it a lot (^:

i hope you can help me make a difference, especially in my small group of friends.

i would like to make the people around me a little bit more happy (^:

also, if you're wondering why i would post and ask help from here, it's bc its my only successful book that people read, so.. yeah. nobody would pay attention to my personal book so, haha.