19

"I'll tell you my dream" Jihun said as he tightened his arms around me.

"I dreamt of.. you. Yeah I dreamt of you, I was afraid to tell you because.." he trailed off, mumbling the rest if the sentence which I wasn't able to hear since it was so soft. Was it a bad dream, that's why? A nightmare about me? What is it?

"It's so hard to say.. I mean I didn't know why I dreamt of it, I wasn't so interested in those type of ..stuff" he said making me more curious of what he was talking about.

"I imagined it once in front of you and blushed so much I couldn't stop but my dream was worse, I couldn't even control myself. I knew I hurt you when I was sleeping but you just said it was a scratch. I know you were lying to me, Soonie" he sighed and put his chin on my shoulder still hugging me.

"But I liked it, it's hard to admit but I did, it felt weird but I really really liked it. I think, I want to do it again.. but I don't want to hurt you at the same time" he said as I could feel him pouting on my shoulder. What was he talking about? What did he do in his dream that will scratch me? Or its like what I dreamt of as well? But less extreme and gory of course. Should I stop being mad and ask him? Maybe. Maybe I will.

I moved a little which made him a little surprised. I turned to him and wrapped my hands at the back of his neck and pulled him to my chest. I knew he was blushing, he must be extremely cute right now.

"S-soonie? Are you actually awake?" He stuttered sounding a little worried. I opened my eyes and looked down at him ands he looked horrified. Why is he so ..scared?

"I'm sorry if what I dreamt of was wrong.. I didn't know!" He whispered and avoided eye contact with me. He looked like he was thinking of something and suddenly blushed. He tightened his arms around my waist and buried his face in my chest. What a cutie.

"What're you talking about?" I ask as he shook his head.

"You heard, everything.." everything? What does he mean? I don't understand a single thing he's saying. He look down at my pajamas, seeing one of the buttons unbuttoned. He reached for my shirt and buttoned it.

"Don't leave it unbuttoned, okay?" He looked up at me and gave small pecks on from my chin along the jawline then to my ear and nibbled on it. What is he doing? He has never done this before but why does he seem so good at it?

"Hoo-" I try to say his name but I was cut off by him shushing me and licking the back of my ear making me shiver a little. Honestly, I was scared. Where did he learn all this? Was this what he was talking about? Is this a dream or what? Someone please tell me.

"Soonie, do you like it?" He whispered in my ear and licked my neck as I unconciously nodded and crooked my head slightly for him to lick more of my neck. He then sucked on where he licked in a excruciatingly slow pace.

So he likes to tease? We'll see about that.

He lightly bit my neck and sucked on it and his hands snaked down to my arm scratching me slightly. As he continued to pleasure me, I accidentally let out a moan as he stopped. It wasn't a painful moan, it was a.. Um, you know.

"Did I hurt you, Soonie?" He frowned looking at me as I shook my head.

"About my dream.. and your button. Please button your shirt nicely or I'll.. I'll do that again.." he said slowly looking down then blushing. Maybe because he suddenly thought of what he did just now.

"I'm sorry, it just felt ..good and I liked it alot.. I won't do it again I do promise!" He confessed as I smiled. He looked at me while tilting his head, confused.

"I like it too. It's okay, just do it. I like it like.. alot. Its okay it doesn't hurt and all but, it's quite hard for me to explain to my friends in school.. But just continue it I don't mind. I'll.. I'll tell you if it hurts or I want you to stop, ..okay?" I slowly told him as he smiled brightly and nodding his head.