Clothe Problems

Hey guys this will be my second Fairy Tail book. Specifically Gale, I hope you guys like it. sorry if it's not very good. I'm still working on writing better. I'm thinking of writing some others one-shots and stuff of other characters in this book. I'll see once I go along writing. Now on to the book Enjoy. 💜

Gajeel's POV.
Today is the party I forgot all about it damn it. I don't have anything I could use to the formal dance today. Well I'll just go get the Shrimp and she will help me buy something.

I walk to Shrimp's house that it's only like 10 minutes away from my house. Weirdly I don't know why I been feeling so nervous I see Levy or hear about her. That is such a big lie , I think to my self. I do know why it's happening. I'm pretty sure everybody know but her. God I need to tell her, it's been driving me crazy.

I arrive at Levy's house, my hands are sweating and I feel flush and nervous. I knock the door and wait. I few seconds later I hear movement and I hear Shrimp yelling "I'm coming."(A/N No pun intended 😝).

I wait for a minute and she opens the door and suddenly my heart wants to escape from my chest.

I blush, my head sweat even more, my breathing is erratic and stumble a little bit. She just opened the fucking door on her PJ's. No way, and they are not something modest either, she has shorts-short on with a little tank top that for fucks sake it's white and she doesn't have a bra. I swear I just die and I'm speechless.

After all that I finally find my voice again " Ah hey Shrimp, I... Ah sorry to bother you... B-b-but I was wondering if you could h-h-help me buy some appropriate clothing for the Formal Dance today? " I said all like fire was burning my ass and I was in a hurry and a stuttering mess. God just get it together she probably didn't notice she had that on.

Her eyes light up and smile, that smile that makes me feel special ,when she realize it was me at the door "Hey Gajeel, how are you? . Sure I would love to go shopping with you." She looked at herself and blush " But first let me uh put some clothes on, I was cleaning and I haven't change clothes. Oh by the way come in let me just do that and I'll be back. "
She ran out of the leaving room towards her bedroom. The smell of her house was just so her but when I stepped inside it was too much. It was delicious I even growled. How long would I be able to not do something crazy to this girl?

Levy's POV
OH MY MAVIS!! This can't be happening. I just opened the damn door on my PJ's. I swear I want the earth to open up and swallow me whole. I can't believe i just did that. What is wrong with me?
I run towards my bedroom to change my clothes,which are very offensive. I'm mortified, anyways I'm so nervous I've been traying to tell him how i feel but its so hard. I get sweaty,flustered and crazy when he is close by.
I put on some shorts and V neck T-shirt with some sandals and put my bandana on my head. I take one for Gajeel a black one, he doesn't do much color so.  I walk to the leaving room and find him looking at my pictures. Most of them are of him,me and Lilly, i love does pictures they have great memories attached to them.
"I'm ready, lets go Gajeel. " i say very excited "Oh this is for you, you always have your hair on your eyes." I hand him the black bandana as he turns back and looks at me and smile.
"Thanks, Shorty. I always have my hair on my face gihihi." He said.

                             Time skip

Gajeel's POV
We already have my clothes and she is driving me crazy. When we were at the store getting some shoes she bend over and put that amazing ass in the air. I couldn't resist i spanked her ass. When i did she almost slap me till she saw it was me. She just glared at me and kept looking for some shoes.

Right now we are at my place and she is cooking something. I really don't know why, i cook so much better than her but i let her do it.  I do some stuff around my bedroom, after an hour i walk back to the kitchen. She is done cooking and the food is on the table. It smells really good, my mouth waters at the smell. I look at it and she made the most amazing looking meal ever. I don't know what it is but it looks good, so I'm just going eat it and not ask.
"Mmm, that smells amazing Levy." I say inhaling the good aroma of the food, and i just realized i called her Levy. She looks at me very happy and exited and she squeals "Oh My Mavis you just called me Levy!!!!. Gajeel look st your plate, tell me what you see."

I look at my plate and see small letters in the my food. The were wrote with the magic pen thingys Levy and Mira use. " I really like you, I've been trying to tell you for a long time. I wanna know do you like me back?. You are one of the most amazing persons I've ever met." I look at Levy with really wide eyes , walk to her and just kiss her.
Oh My Mavis this is more amazing than i could ever imagine. Fireworks explode all over my body is tingling. She responds after she recovers from the surprise of me kissing her. Her lips part and I take the invitation to tangle our tongues together. They fight for dominance, i winn of course. Her hands go to my hair exactly when my hands go to her ass. I squeeze her ass and spank it s little bit. I drink all the moans and sounds she is making. We kiss for what it seemed like hours. We separate breathless and look into each other eyes.

Levy's POV
I just experienced the most amazing kiss in the world. My body is still on fire after that kiss. I look in his amazing red eyes. " I take it you like me at least a bit huh?" I say with a grin on my face. He blushes snd looks at me and say"Sorry Shorty but i don't like you, I adore  you. Your ass is mine now,gihihihi." He takes my face in his hands and kiss my lips again. " Best decision I have ever made, asking your help to buy clothes.

Its donee!!! I'm so excited for you guys to read this i hope is not too bad. Please if you have any suggestions please write me. I would be happy make my writing better. And any requests you have i could make it happen. I hope you guys like it. Vote, follow me and share. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘