Chapter One

~Two years later~
*Jewels pov*
"Jewel get up..... Jewel get up....... Jewel there's pancakes downstairs." I burst up from my bed and run down the stairs. "W-where are the p-pancakes." I ask smiling.
"Right here but go get changed first" Miss. Caroline said holding up a plate of pancake. I nod and run back upstairs and head to my room. I head straight to my dresser and grab a black tank top my favorite Canadian flag sweatshirt a pair of black jeans and my American flag vans.
"Jewel come on." I smile and nod. " o-ok savanna give m-me a s-second." She nods and jumps around my room. After I finish changing I head down stairs savanna right behind. "PANCAKES!!" Savanna yelled running to her seat. I laugh and hop in my seat next to her and May.
"M-morning May h-how's lily d-doing?" I asked her lily had gotten sick yesterday and we all were worried. "She doing fine she just has the flu." I smiled and nodded. "Here you go girls dig in." Caroline said placing four plates each with huge stacks of pancakes.
Savanna grab 14 but I stole five from her so she had nine. May had five as well, Brittany had seven, Eva had three, June had six, Anna had two, and lily had one because she was sick. Everyone chatted and ate there pancakes. All of us had become one big family we all got along and loved each other like we were siblings.
"So what plans do you guys have today."
Caroline asked finishing her pancakes. "Well June, Brittany, Anna, and I are going to the market and grab some fresh food for dinner." Eva said placing her plate in the sink.
"I'm going to take care of lily and finish my project." May said heading towards the basement. "Young lady you will not work on that project. Remember last time you did you nearly exploded the orphanage." Caroline said walking up to her and locking the door. "Plus you spend to much time on that thing." May sighed and walked up the stairs to the room she shared with lily.
"Hey Jewel wanna head to the mall?" Savanna asked poking my shoulder. I nodded and went to my room and grabbed my purse. "S-savanna I'm r-ready to go a-are you?" I asked entering her room. She nodded and grabbed her satchel. She was wearing a black butler t-shirt, black shorts, and galaxy vans.
We were heading down the stairs when we spotted Eva and Anna at the door. "Hey Anna Eva." Savanna yelled walking over to them. They look over at her and smiled. "What's up San." Anna asked looking at her. Savanna glared at her. She always hated that name.
"Can you drive me and Jewel to the mall?" She asked still glaring at Anna. They both nodded that's when Brittany and June walked down the stairs. "Hey savanna hey gem what's up." I blushed at the nickname they gave me. "Not much I just asked Anna and Eva if you guys could take us to the mall."
Savanna said jumping around. 'Who gave her coffee' I thought as I watched her. "Sure just as long you calm down your jumping around like a kangaroo on expresso." June said holding her shoulders. Savanna nodded and stopped jumping. After June got the money from Caroline for the market and a list we were off.
When they dropped us off she said they would be back around 5 and to be hear by 4:50. Me and savanna nodded and watched them drive away. We walked into the mall and looked around. We both had $30 to spend each. Savanna was still bouncing around and running around this was going to be an interesting trip.
-
Once it was 4:50 we had finished eating are pretzels. We both had two bags full of stuff we bought.
I bought a blanket with the Canadian and the American flag on it, A pair of American flag vans, and a stuffed polar bear to keep lunar company, She's my stuffed husky.
Savanna got a pair of black butler sneakers, a Blanket with a pride of lions, and a stuffed Leopard.
We also got lunch which was pizza and pretzel's. We waited for about five minutes before the others showed up. We saw that Eva was driving usual Brittany or Anna would drive.
"H-hey Eva w-why are you d-driving wasn't a-Anna driving?" I asked looking at her. She sighed "Brittany, Anna, and June are drunk." She said face palming. Me and savanna looked at each other and shook are heads. "How did it happen this time?" Savanna asked. "Anna found some beer on sale and bought it then decided to let Brit and June have some. Stupid German." (No offense to any actual Germans) Eva said as we hopped in the car. The smell of  alcohol was strong I gagged a bit as I hopped in the car. "I-I'm t-the *hic* a-awesome p-p-person *hic* I-in t-the *hic* w-world!"
I turned around and saw that Anna had said it. "Y-ya Ann y-you the awesomest p-person in t-the world." I said patting her head and throwing a blanket I found on the floor on her. "Elo j-j-j-gem h-how are y-ya?" I heard June saying it. "I-I'm good t-thanks June now t-take a n-nap." I said pushing her down so she laying on the seat. "O-ok *hic*. H-hey j-j-gem your t-the coolest p-p-person I-in t-the world." I nodded at the Australian and patted her head. Both of them were asleep wait. "H-hey Eva w-where's -" HOL VAGYOK , ÉS HOL VAN A LÁMA." I jumped back as Brittany jumped up "WHAT THE HECK BRITTANY YOUR GOING TO MAKE US CRASH!!" Eva yelled steadying the  car. "What did she say?" Savanna asked shoving Brittany back in to her seat. "I don't know something about llamas." Eva said pulling into the drive way.
Eva, Savanna, and I hopped out of the car and opened the back doors.  Eva carried Brittany as she spouted out random sentences in a random language. Savanna carried Anna as she keep talking about how awesome she was and I carried June since she was the easiest to handle.
"What the heck happened to them!?!" Caroline yelled as we enter the orphanage. "Anna bought some beer and got all three of them drunk." Savanna said holding Anna up. "Hol vagyok , és hol van a láma?" " Your at the orphanage and I don't know where a llama is." Caroline said grabbing Brittany from Eva. Eva, Savanna, and I starred at her. "How do you know what she is saying?" Eva asked standing there. "I took Hungarian in school when I was younger." She said lifting Brittany up the stairs. We all nodded and continued to carry all the drunken girls up the stairs. After Eva helped me carry June up she went down stairs to start dinner. After i placed June in her bed I ran back down the stairs and grabbed my bags from the car.
"What did you get today at the store?" I turned around and saw May standing I front of the door. "N-not much a n-new blanket, a n-new pair o-of shoes a-and a s-stuffed polar b-bear." Told her as I entered the building. "Cool." She said heading off. I walked to my room and placed the blanket and polar bear on my bed and placed the shoes in the closet. I flopped on my bed and looked at my clock it was 5:34. I had about an hour before dinner is ready. "Hey Jewel where going to play twister ya wanna join?" May asked me from the hallway. I hopped out of my bed and headed into the hallway. "S-sure lets g-go." We head down the stairs and I saw the twister board laid out on the floor. I saw Savanna, Eva and lily standing there waiting there for us. "H-hey lily h-how you d-doing?" I asked her as May and I walked up. "I'm fine thanks Jewel it was just a little bug nothing more." She said smiling. "Ok everyone I will be the spinner so get ready." Caroline said coming out of the kitchen. She flicked the spinner and it landed on. "Right hand green." We all put are right hand on green.
"Left foot red" "Right foot blue" "right hand red" "left hand green" I slipped and fell right on my back. "O-ow." "Nice try Jewel here you spin I need to check on dinner." I nodded and took the spinner from her. "L-left foot b-blue." I waited till they put there foot on blue Savanna was stretched under May and lily while lily some how ended up under May and Savanna and Eva was on top of them both. "R-right foot g-green" after I said that all four of them fell on top of each other.
"Ow hey Lily can you remove your hand from my leg?" May asked trying to get up. Lily removed her hand. It took them all 15 minutes to untangle themselves from each other. "Dinners ready girls." The five of us ran to the dining room and sat at the table. I saw June at the table holding her head. "H-hey June h-how you d-doing?" She just gave me a thumbs down telling me she not doing well. "Ha that'll teach you not to drink any more alcohol." Eva said carrying a bowl full of salad. "What ever Eve." June says talking some aspirin. I get up from the table and grab a plate. I head to the kitchen it had two small ovens, three microwave, four toasters, and lots of cabinet space. I head over to the island. The food that was laid out was: salad, pasta with fresh tomato sauce, vegetable stir fry, and roasted chicken. Tonight's meal was quiet fancy I wondered why. I grabbed a chicken leg, a bit of stir fry, and some pasta.
After I grab my food I head back to the table. "H-hey Caroline w-why is tonight's m-meal so f-fancy?" I asked once I sit down. "Oh I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow a nice man is coming to adopt one of you." She said with a smile. We all smiled and cheered.
-
"Hey Jewel who do you think is going to get adopted tomorrow?" Anna asked me. We all headed to the living room for a movie. "U-um I was thinking either Eva or June." I said paying attention to the movie. It was horror movie night so we were watching lights out.
"Probably." Anna said with less enthusiasm. I looked at her she was at the verge of crying. I hugged her. "I-it's ok A-Anna you'll get a-adopted one d-day I k-know it." I said looking at her. She smiled and nodded. "Ya your right Jewel one day I will." I smiled and turned my attention back to the movie. After the movie finished lily was shaking in fear and Savanna looked like she was going to past out in fear. "H-hey Jewel can I sleep in your room tonight please?" I nodded my head and walked her to my room. I set up the air mattress for her she loved that thing. I handed her my old blanket with three black bears in a forest environment. After she got conformable I turned off my light and went to sleep excited for tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter for the new book. The blanket that I mention is actual real.

Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter the next one will be posted next week

Peace out puppets✌️❤️✌