Character info

Hey puppets here's more character info for the states that were mentioned in today's chapter.

Name: Nickolas Kirkland-Jones
Age: 18
Height:5'9
Birthday: July 26
Hair color/ length: short blond hair
Eye color: grass green
Personification: New York
More info: He is one of the thirteen colonies. He is always found wearing a leather jacket with skinny jeans. Headphones around his neck and on rare occasions wearing a Yankees baseball cap. He is very protective of his family. He has a burning hatred for England (Even tho his father is England) and most other nations minus his uncle Matthew. His other family members are his uncles Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales. He has two brothers Australia and sealand. His only blood relative that is a state is Juniper.
Crush: unknown

Name: Ella Belischmidt-Jones
Age: 17
Height: 5'4
Birthday: December 12
Hair color/length: Waist long blond hair.
Eye color: Icy blue
Personification: West Pennsylvania
More info: her and her twin brother William love to prank the other states. There favorite to tease/pranks is Austin and Diane. She always seen in a blue t-shirt with a black skirt with knee high boots and on special occasions she can be seen in midnight black dress with gold colored heels and a cross necklace from her vati. Her father is Germany she closely resembles him. Her other family is her uncle Gilbert (Prussia) and her aunt Anna.
Crush: Austin

Name: William Belischmidt-Jones
Age: 17
Height: 5'7
Birthday: December 12
Hair color: platinum blond
Eye color: electric blue with small hints of red
Personification: East Pennsylvania
More info: He enjoys to prank the other states with his sister. He's always seen in a simple red shirt and black jeans. And on rare occasions he will be seen wearing a cross necklace. His father is Prussia. His other family is his uncle Ludwig(Germany) and his other sister Anna.
Crush: Juniper

Name: Austin Hernández Carriedo Martinez-Jones
Age: 19
Height: 6'9
Birthday: December 29
Hair color/length: he has honey blond hair that looks just like Americas. He also has his cowlick.
Eye color: Baby blue
Personification: Texas
More info: known as the lone star state Austin is a very buff guy. Even tho his height is intimidating he is a little sweet heart. He looks exactly like America he will sometimes cover for him at meetings if he is sick. But when's not in a meeting for America he's seen wearing a cowboy hat with a cowboy outfit and cowboy boots and a lasso in his belt. His father is Mexico his other siblings are the states his grandfather is Spain(lol I made Spain sound like a old man).
Crush: (surprisingly) Ella

Name: Juniper Kirkland-Jones
Age: 17
Height: 4'11
Birthday: June 21
Hair color/length: golden blond hair that went to her hips.
Eye color: sky blue eyes with hints of green in them.
Personification: New Hampshire
More info: smallest of all the states Juniper is the small state out of them all, but make fun of her size and you'll be luck to have all your limbs. She is always seen in a green long sleeved shirt with black jeans. Her father is England but she hates him with a burning passion. All of the 13 colonies do. Her other family are Her little brother Sealand. Her older brother Australia, and her uncles Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales.
Crush: unknown

Name: Amber Fernández Carriedo-Jones
Age: 17
Height:5'7
Birthday: February 14
Hair color/length: waist long chestnut brown hair.
Eye color: bright green with specks of blue.
Personification: Arizona
More info: one of the southern states Arizona loves to help everyone out. She sweet and kind to the little states like Hawaii and Alaska. But if you try to harm her family especially little Puerto Rico. She will come after you with her large army of roadrunners. She is always seen in a orange tank top and jean shorts and sometimes she is seen carrying little Puerto Rico. Only other family is Spain.
Crush: (funny enough) South Korea.

Name: Kalei Honda-Jones
Age: 12
Height: 3'11 (he's just a chibi)
Birthday: August 21
Hair color/length: short black hair
Eye color: he's has sea blue eyes.
Personification: Hawaii
More info: the only island state is little Hawaii. He is very shy when it comes to meeting new people. He is very kind with his family. He loves his father Japan even after Pearl Harbor. His other family members are his uncles North Korea, South Korea, Thailand, Macau, India, and Hong Kong. His aunts are Vietnam, and Taiwan. His grandfather is china.
Crush:unknown

Name: Anastasia
Age: 11
Height:4'3 (she's a chibi as well)
Birthday: January 3
Hair color/length: long snowy blond hair that goes to her knees.
Eye color: indigo colored eyes
Personification: Alaska
More info: the newest state is Alaska. She was sold to America as land. She showed up a year after Hawaii. (10 years is a year to a country) She has Russia's personality happy and friendly. But if you threaten her family of her little Hawaii she will... well no one knows the people that have never returned. Her other family members is her father Russia, aunts Ukraine and Belarus and her uncle Estonia.
Crush: Hawaii

Name: Petra Fernández Carriedo-Jones
Age: three months
Birthday: July 25
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: bright blue
Personification: Puerto Rico
More info: she was just recently personified less than a year ago. Not much is known only that Arizona if extremely fond of her. Her father is Spain. She has no other family except America and the states and her blood related sister Amber.

Those are the states and the little territory more will be posted up later on in the story and I hope you guys will read them so you under stand who all the states are. That's all for this week you guys I will see you next week with a new chapter until then.
Peace out puppets ✌️❤️✌️