Sorry but it must be done

Hi everyone I have decided to discontinue this book for the time being. I understand that a lot of you man be upset but i have reasons. I have lost a lot of interest in the hetalia fandom. Now dont get me wrong i love hetalia but this book just stresses me out. I tried to keep it going as long as i could but i am stuck trying to think of scenarios for the book but it gets harder and harder each and everyday. But this is not the end of Jewels journey. I may contiune this book later on maybe when im older but for now it will stop.

But this is not the end of my writing
(Scarlet: even if it sucks. Me: -_- thanks )
Anyways im here to ask you guys something. I have other ideas for other fandom's like rvb(red vs blue) and creepypasta. So i wanna ask

Red vs blue book?

Creepypasta book?

Undertale book?

Or Minecraft book?

Its your guy's choice i trust you all to choose wisely. The four topics above are fandoms that i have ideas for. I understand if you guys only followed me for my hetalia book and I completely understand if you guys unfollow me I guess I kinda deserve it but thank you for the people that read this and left comments remeber which ever one gets the most comment will be written one the fandom is chosen I will post up writing prompts that you can choose from.
Anyways thank you and enjoy your day 😄😄