Chapter Three

*Next day*
*Lunar's pov*
I wake up and look around. It quite weird being able to move my body now. I look over at my master she sleeps soundlessly. I hop of her bed and walk around. I don't dare leave her room I must always be here for her.
I look over at the alarm clock on her night stand it says that it's 6:30 in the morning. I guess I should wake her up she has a few more things to pack. I walk over to her bed near her face. I start to lick her face. "Master it's time to wake up." I said nudging her arm. I hear her groan and watch as her eyes open slowly.

*Jewels pov*
I feel a soft fluffy head nudge my arm I slowly open my eyes with a groan. I see Lunar sitting in front of my bed her sliver eye staring into my lavender ones. "G-good morning l-Lunar." Said rubbing my eyes. "Good morning master." I look at her with a confused look. "L-Lunar just c-call me Jewel p-please it's a b-bit weird I-if you call m-me master." She nods and heads over to my dresser. "Ok well Jewel you need to finish packing. You need to pack up your blankets, pillows, a few articles of clothing, books, and paintings." She says like a drill sergeant. I nod and round up the last of the items. I fold both of my blankets up. I place my French, Canadian, and American flag pillows into one of my many suitcases.
I then grab my paintings. One of them is a field of sunflower looking over a bright blue lake. Another is a snowy mountain top with the sun setting in the background. The last and my most favorite of all was a small cottage looking over a small town with bright orange flowers in font of the house.
"H-hey Lunar c-could you leave t-this painting o-outside Savanna's d-door please?" I asked pointing to the sunflower one. "May I ask why?" She asked with her hard tilted one way. "A p-present to her s-so she'll n-never forget m-me." I said with a smile.
She nods and carefully picks it up and lightly drags it to Savanna's room. While she does that I grab the one with the snow mountains and head over to Eva's room I place it on the ground and knock on the door. I run away before she can see me. I enter my room and continue packing.
I grab my books next. I might give a few to May and Lily they always were jealous of the collection I had. I sorted out the books I wanted to keep and the ones I didn't. In the end I had five books to take with me. After I placed the books in my book bag that I had under the bed. Lunar came walking in. You almost ready to go ma- I mean Jewel?" I nodded placing the rest of my clothes in the last suitcase. In all I had my book bag, my purse, and two suitcases. "H-hey L-Lunar I have a-a question?" I said placing my tablet in my book bag. " yes what is it Jewel?" "C-can I c-carry you that w-way they w-won't wonder why I h-have a d-dog all of a-a sudden?" She ponders for a moment before nodding. " I wouldn't want you or Eva to get I trouble." She said looking around my room.
I smiled and picked her up. "G-good then l-lets go I t-think my n-new dad will b-be here s-soon." I carried her down the steps with one arm under her front paw's. I had my book bag in my back and purse over my shoulder. Lunar had the handle of one my suitcases in her mouth.
"Morning Jewel." I turned around and saw that it was Eva. "M-morning Eva." I smiled and I let go of the handle to my suitcase. "Hey Jewel thanks for the painting. It looks amazing." Eva said giving me a teary eyed hug. I patted her back and smiled.
"W-we will m-meet again one d-day Eva I p-promise." I said wiping the tears from my eyes. "Your right Jewel all of us will you, me, Anna, Brittany, Savanna, May, and Lily. We all will." She said smiling and wiping her eyes.
"Good morning Jewel. Mr. Johnson will be her in five minutes you should say your goodbyes." Caroline said walking down the stairs. I nodded and hugged her. "I-I'll miss y-you Caroline you w-were like a-a mother t-to me." She was shocked she started to cry and hug me. After she was done crying she smiled and kissed my forehead. I ran up the stairs and said my goodbyes to everyone. I handed May and Lily the books I didn't want any more they thanked me and gave me a huge hug. I headed over to Anna's room and told her goodbye I gave her a present meant for her birthday but I wasn't going to be here for it. It was a cross necklace. (Like Germany's.) she thanked me and hugged me goodbye.
I walked over to Brittany's room. She was just exiting. I told her goodbye as well and gave her a gift I new she would love. It was a new flute. She had been wanting one for a while now and so I bought her one. She was awe struck. She thanked me thousands of time and and gave me tons of hugs. I giggled and smiled. I left her and walked over to June's room. I knocked on the door a moment later I was engulfed in a hug. "Jewel please don't go." Said giving me a bone crushing hug. Lunar whimpered in pain. I got her off me by asking to stop and that I was having a hard time breathing. "I-I'm sorry j-June but you k-know I h-have to g-go." She sighed and nodded. "H-here open t-this." I said taking a small box from my book bag. She took the small box from my hand and opened it. Inside was a plush kangaroo. She smiled and hugged me again this time not so hard. Thanks Jewel."  "N-no problem j-June I'll miss y-you but p-promise me w-we will meet a-again." She nodded. I waved her good bye and walked to Savanna's room. My best friend in the world was the last person on my list. I entered her room and saw her crying in a corner of her room I walked over to her and gave her a huge hug. "S-Savanna please D-don't cry." I said looking at her. She slowly stopped crying. "Jewel I wish you weren't leaving who am I going to talk to?" She asked I didn't know I was sad as well but had to stay strong not just for myself but for her as well. I quickly placed Lunar on the ground and dug through my book bag and pulled out a smallish box. "S-Savanna here o-open this." She nodded and quickly opened the box inside was a plush cheetah cub it was about 1'5'' it was quite big. I smiled and hugged her. She smiled and hugged the cub close to her chest. "Thank you jewel I'll cherish it forever." I hugged her one last time and picked up lunar. I then left her room. "Jewel come on he's here." Eva said running up to me. "O-ok hey e-Eva can you d-do something for m-me?" She nodded and whispered it in to her ear. "... A-also make s-sure she stays h-happy." Eva nodded at the request. "T-thank you." I then ran down the stairs and saw Mr. Johnson there he had both my suitcases in his hands. "You ready to go Jewel." I shivered at his voice it was rough and scratchy like he hadn't used it in years. I nodded and followed him to his car.
I hopped into the car I watch as he puts my bags into the trunk. After he shut the trunk I saw that everyone was lined up I front of the orphanage. My "father" started the car I stared to wave out the window. They all waved back. Savanna, Anna, Eva, and May started to run next to the car. I smiled and continued waving at them. Soon all four of them were out of sight along with the orphanage. I guess it a new chapter in my life starts now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello puppets. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. No this is not the end of this book I just thought it would add a bit of a cliff hanger. Next chapter will skip about two months ahead it will be about November now in the book. We will she how she fairs with her new father. Well I hope you enjoyed and see you next week with a nice long chapter.

Peace out puppets✌️❤️✌