Chapter Eight

*Matthew's pov*
Every since we got home Jewel has gotten rowdy. Alfred and I tried asking her why she just said because she's excited. Right now Jewel is in the kitchen cooking. She wouldn't let me or Alfred into the kitchen she wouldn't even let Lunar in.

~knock knock~

I quickly walked to the door and opened it. "Bonjour Matthew I brought some wine and a few gifts." Pap said holding the wine out towards me. I smiled and took it and let him the house. "S-so papa h-how was the r-ride?" I asked setting the wine on the table.
"It was fine though I still don't understand why you choose to live so secluded in these woods." He said placing four small presents on the couch. "Hehe I-I just w-wanted to you k-know after j-Jewel disappeared."
Papa nodded and gave a sad smile. 'Grrrrrrr!' Papa and I looked over to see Lunar growling at him. "Shhh l-Lunar it's j-just papa." I said lightly petting her head. She calmed down slightly, but glared at him.
"Umm Matthew when did you get a dog?" He asked walking towards me and Lunar. He carefully placed his hand near her nose. Lunar carefully smelled it before giving it a small lick. 'Pffew she's ok with him' I thought with a smile.
"O-oh not l-long ago a y-year." He nodded before petting her. "Yo Mattie where you at!?" "I-I'm out I-in the l-living room Alfred w-with Lunar a-and papa." I said yelling slightly. Alfred came out smiling. "Hey France how have ya been?" "I've been fine thank you Alfred." Papa smiled.
"That's great well come along dinners ready. Oh and I hope you don't mind we have an extra guest." "It's fine I don't mind as long as I can spend time with you to." Alfred and I nodded before walking into the dinning room.
On the table there was buttered corn, ham, a little salad, and a small red velvet cake. "Wow this all looks amazing good job boys." Alfred and I laughed as papa gave us a weird look. "O-oh papa w-we didn't make d-dinner someone e-else did. W-would you like t-to meet t-them?" I asked with a smile. He nodded and followed me back towards the living room where I saw Jewel.
She wore a baby blue dress and her red and white glasses sitting lightly on the brige of her nose. Her long blonde hair was now in braided pigtails. "B-bonjour papa I-it's been to l-long." She gave a small smile her lavender eyes shining with happiness.
Papa was in surprise he rubbed his eyes a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing thing. "Mon petit ange?!" He said in surprise as he stared at Jewel. "O-oui papa." Jewel said she ran over to papa and gave him a hug tears streaming down her face. Papa bent to her level hugging her even closer like she would disappear any minute.
"O-oh papa, t-tu m'as tellement m-manqué! Ça f-fait trop l-longtemps!"* Jewel said her eyes red and puffy. She kissed papa's forehead and hugged his neck again. She spoke fluent French though I never taught her it.
"Oh mon petit ange t'a manqué aussi. Regardez combien vous avez grandi!"**
"Aww this is such a cute moment I hate to ruin it." I whipped my head towards the kitchen where there stood a man with strawberry blonde hair pink and blue swirled eyes and pastel clothing. It was Oliver!
"MAMA!!" We all jumped in surprise none of us have heard Jewel scream or say a word with out stuttering. Jewel ran to Oliver and gave him a huge hug. "Oh Gem look at you I remember when you were just a baby! You look lovely poppet!"

*3rd person*

Alfred, Matthew, and Francis all watched in amazement as Oliver and Jewel both talked about what's been going on and telling a few stories. "Ok ok hold up WHAT!?" Alfred yelled trying to understand what was going on.

"Oh right I forgot you never knew. Jewel should I tell them??" Jewel nodded her head with a smile. "Ok well I'm the one that raised Jewel and taught her everything she needed and don't worry only me and Matt raised her Alex and Francisco didn't know. Also the nickname is just random."

'THUD'

"O-oh dear m-maybe we should h-have waited t-till I t-turned 18." "Probably poppet."
The three boy laid on the floor fainted from what they learned. They're sister/daughter was raised by 2ps. "A-are they g-going to be o-ok??" Jewel asked Oliver with a worried look in her eyes. Oliver smiled and leaned down to jewels height. " Don't worry gem they'll be fine. Their big powerful countries. A little fall like that is nothing but, when they wake up do give them some ice.." Jewel nodded giving Oliver a relieved smile.

" Mama d-do you have t-to go s-so soon? p-please stay for s-some cake p-please!" Jewel begged as Oliver walked towards the front door , carefully stepping over France.

" I'm sorry Gem I wish I could but I need to head home to the boys." Oliver said with a sad sigh as he looked Jewel straight into her lavender eyes. Jewel nodded before looking down sadly small tears leaking out of her eyes onto the oak wood floor. "Oh poppet I'm sorry, I really want to stay but Matt can only stall Alex and Francisco for so long. I promise that I will be here for your sixteenth birthday." Jewel quickly wiped her tears but her eyes still full of tears. "I'm s-sorry mama it's j-just that i-it's been so l-long since I l-last saw y-you." Jewel quickly runs over to Oliver, narrowly stepping on her fathers face, and hugs Oliver putting all the love she can into the small tiny hug.

Oliver smiled and hugged back small tears dripping down his cheeks. he then released the hug and then hands Jewel three small packages. "Two of them are from me One is from Matt and his other present is in your room. Jewel I love and i'm sorry I promise to see you once you become sixteen. Goodbye poppet, till next time." Oliver then kisses Jewels head, he then quickly runs out the door, out into the inky black darkness of the night.

*Jewels pov*
After Mama left I carefully placed papa on the couch, with Lunar help, and then placed my older brothers on to the love seat. After that I walked upstairs and changed into a white night gown. As I changed I heard the sound of an animal struggling around the room over. Once I put my hair in a quick braid Lunar and I went to check out what was happening.
"Jewel stay behind me got it?" Lunar growled glancing at the door. I nodded as I carefully opened the door for my four-legged friend. "God damit hold still you little- shit don't bite me!" I glanced over the boxes as Lunar moves closer to the individual. As we got closer I noticed that they were holding a small bear cub it squeak and cried as the individual tried to calm it down. I noticed a bat laying on the ground and quietly picked it up and held it like alfie taught me. Once we were close enough I swung the bat. It hit persons head with a loud crack. The person fell to the floor with a audible 'thump'. I placed the bat on the ground and walked over to them and grabbed the bear cub from there arms. As I looked at them I instantly was worried. He looked similar to me and Mattie but looked a lot gruffer. Off to the side was a large hockey stick that had brown stains splattered all over it. I heard him groan in pain as he slowly sat up. As he did I noticed his deep violet eyes. He wore a large flannel shirts with a pair of black jeans. He looked at me with wide eyes as he spoke.
"Jewel is that you?"
I looked into his violet eyes and smiled.
"M-matt!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Howdy my little stars and puppets its great to write again. I'm sorry about not writing for a long time school has stressed me out and I have gone through a lot of mental and emotional problems through out this year but now that it is summer Im not as stressed and a lot happier. Now I understand that a lot of you may be angry at me for not updating and being lazy. But now I will try to update more often and leave comments i read each and everyone so ask question if you want. Well I need to go but remember I will try to update and I care about each and everyone of you.

Bye puppets and stars see you next time 😙😙