Chapter Two

*Next day*
*Jewels pov*
The rays of sun shine on my eyes forcing me out of my slumber. I slowly start to open my eyes as the golden rays shine. Once I full open my eyes I look over at my clock it 6:30. I sit up and rub my eyes. "S-savanna you n-need to get u-up." I said hopping out of bed. "Nuuuuuuuu! It's to early." I shake my head I pull the blanket off her. "U-up now. C-come on the a-adopter is c-coming today." I said pulling on her arm.

"Fine." I fell backwards on my butt as she got up. She laughed as I yelped. "Y-your a j-jerk you know t-that right." I said getting up. She just continued to laugh. "But you still Wove me." She said hugging me I giggled and hugged back. "Y-ya ya g-go get changed s-San there g-going to be h-here soon." I said hopping up and heading over to my dresser.
She nodded and headed out. I grabbed a shirt with a Arctic fox pealing its head out of snow I grabbed a pair of white shorts and my new American flag shoes. I grabbed my sliver heart necklace and put it on. I looked in the mirror I had and keep I admiring it. "Jewel lets go they'll be here in 10 minutes." Savanna said slamming my door open. I jumped back holding my necklace close. "D-don't do t-that you gave m-me a h-heart attack. " I said. She apologized and we ran do the hallway to the stairs. She climbed onto the banister and slid down I did the same.
"There you two are quick eat this." Eva said handing us a vegetable omelet. We quickly ate the omelet and placed are plates in the sink. We got in line with everyone else and waited. About two minutes later a man came in Caroline right next to them talking. "Good morning girls. Say hello to Mr. Johnson." We all said hello and waved. They both looked over all of us the mans eyes lingered on me for a long time I felt uncomfortable. He gave Eva and Brittany the same stare but not as intense as the one he gave me. Savanna noticed it to and growled quietly to where only I could hear it. "I don't trust him." She whispered to me as she glared at him. I nodded and passed it down the line. All the girls agreed but stayed in are places. They all then went into Caroline's office.
We then started to talk to each other. "I don't trust him his eyes were focused on Jewel for far  to long." May said with her arms crossed. "Same plus he had a lustful look in his eye when he looked at her." Eva said shivering. I was worried. "Don't worry Jewel we will make sure he won't pick you." Brittany said hugging me. Everyone else nodded with stern looks on there faces. I was like the baby of the family. Everyone looked after me and made sure I was always safe. I smiled and nodded.
Caroline and Mr. Johnson walked out of the room a moment later. She smiled but it looked like the smile was forced. "Ok everyone Mr. Johnson will be adopting Jewel he will be back tomorrow to pick you up." She said trying to keep the smile on her face.
We all had look ranging from shock, disgust, and anger. He left after Caroline told us he smiled at my face I was in mortal terror. 'What is he going to do to me' I thought as I cried everyone surrounded me minus Caroline because Eva, Brittany and Anna stopped her. "It's ok Jewel will figure out something." Savanna said crying.

-
*Hours later*
After I finished packing I sat there holding Lunar in my arms. I quietly cried in to the stuffed animals body. *knock knock* i looked over at the oak door. "C-come in." I said as I dried my eyes. Eva walked in she had her arms behind her back. I looked into her eyes they were full of worry and sympathy. "Hey Jewel." She said walking over to my bed. She sat beside me and hugged me. "I know your worried, we all are." She said her voice wavering with each word she spoke. "So to make sure you stay safe in going to give you something special." I looked over at her with a questioned look. "Here hand my Lunar." She said I nodded and handed Lunar over to her I trusted only her and Savanna with her. She placed the large stuffed dog on the floor. She then closed her eyes and stared to chant words in a language I have never heard before and moving her hands.
I continued to watch slowly a pinkish purple orb formed in her hands and getting bigger every second. I watch in amazement as she continued slowly she moved her hands closer to Lunar. I watched as the plush husky glowed lilac, lavender, blue, and green. Then there was a flash of white light I covered my eyes and waited. I then heard Eva say to uncover my eyes.
I did and what laid before my was a large  husky it was about a foot and half tall. "W-what? How? W-who?" I was super confused. "Hehe Jewel meet Lunar your own magical husky." I looked over at lunar her once dull silvery-blue eyes were bright sliver. I smiled and hugged Eva. "T-thank you E-Eva." She laughed and patted my head. "No problem I want you to be safe I was waiting for you twelfth birthday but now was a better time."
"Who are you?" I heard a voice ask. I was clear it was smooth like honey or silk. I looked over at Lunar. "D-did you s-say that l-Lunar?" I asked the husky. "Yes I did. Could you tell me who you are?" She asked. I was surprised. I looked over at Eva she was just as surprised. I decided to answer her. "I-I'm Jewel I-I guess your o-owner as w-well."
I said looking at her. She smiled and walked up to me. I was scared I hide my face in my hands. 'What was she going to do' thought as she got closer. I felt my hands get wet. I removed my hands from my face. Lunar gave my a lick on my face I giggled a tiny bit as she continued.  
She stopped after I asked her to. "H-how is this possible the spell said that I would make you alive but nothing about speaking." Eva said as she summoned a book from thin air. "Dang it I didn't see this." She said with a sigh. "I-it's ok e-Eva you did g-great." I said smiling. "Ya your right at least it worked." She said patting my head. I yawned and rubbed my eyes gosh what time was it. "Looks like someone's tired." Eva laughed I nodded she lifted me up and placed me one the bed. I snuggled into my covers. Lunar jumped up on the bed and laid at my feet. "G-goodnight Eva, Goodnight Lunar" Eva smiled and kissed my forehead. "Night Jewel." I smiled and closed my eyes and fell into a much needed slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello puppets I hope you enjoyed that little surprise. I thought it would be a nice bit of magic. Lunar is not an Oc she just I character I thought up while writing this. Well I hope you enjoyed and be hyped for next weeks chapter. What will happen to Jewel? What will Mr. Johnson do to her?

Peace out puppets see you next week
✌️❤️✌