Chapter Seven

*Matthew's pov*
-2 years later-
"Yo Matthew you ok??" I looked over at my brother and nodded. I was about to ask papa to come to my place after the meeting. Jewel was continuously asking to see papa because she missed him. So finally Al and I agreed to it she was so happy. For twelve she was so mature but kind and energetic.
I walked over to papa hugging Kuma closely. "u-um papa b-day I talk t-to you p-please?" I asked lightly tapping his shoulder. He stopped talking to Prussia and Spain and nodded. "Well talk later oui." He said to them. They nodded and walked off."So what did you want to talk about Mathieu?"
"W-well I w-was wondering if y-you would l-like to j-join Alfred and I f-for dinner t-tonight?" He smiled. "Of course I would love to I'll come by at 8:00 oui?" "T-that's fine w-will see you t-tonight papa." I said with a smile. He nodded and walked off. I walked over to Alfred with thumbs up. "Great job bro! Jewels gonna be happy." He whisper with a big smile I nodded. "OI BASTERED WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" "Nothing angleterre~" oh boy this gonna be along meeting. "K-kuma can y-you go take J-jewel home l-looks like the m-meetings gonna r-run long?" I whispered to the small bear as I watch papa and England fight. "Sure thing Canadia." I facepalmed as he hopped out of my lap and towards the hallway.

*Jewel's pov*
I waited in the hallway as the meeting went on. Lucky for me I just as invisible to everyone like Mattie minus Al of course. "This is so boring Jewel let's go do something else!" Lunar pacing back and forth. "L-lunar I d-don't want to g-get into t-trouble. Plus the m-meetings almost o-over. " I said adjusting my red glasses. "hello is somevne out here?"
Lunar and I froze as we heard the voice. Suddenly a man with crimson red eyes looked over at me. He had platinum blonde hair and he was wearing a blue military uniform. "Hello frauline that are doing out here??" He asked sitting down next to me. His accent was interesting but I couldn't figure out what kind of was.
" N-nothing sir j-just waiting for m-my brother's t-to get out o-of there m-meeting." I said shyly looking away from him. "oh vell ok." He said nodding with a kind smile. Lunar came up her to us slightly glaring and the man. She then say down next to me on the floor her glare intensifying. I placed my hand on her head and she calmed down a bit. "S-so sir w-why aren't you I-in the m-meeting?" I asked looking him straight in his crimson red eyes. We both say there in silence before I tilted my head slightly to the left.

He lightly blushed and continued staring at me in my lavender eyes. Suddenly the door to the meeting opened I quickly hid behind a pillar as I watched a few of the countries pour out. "Bruder are vou coming??" A man with bright blonde hair with blue eyes ask the man with the crimson ones. "ya let me just say gut bye to the frau- vhere did she go??" He asked looking around for me. "Bruder I think vour seeing things let's go." The other man said grabbing him and walking off before they left my sights I waved good bye to the man and he waved back.
"Jewel! Why are you still here Mattie told Kuma to take you home." I turned and saw Alfie  standing there with Mattie.
"K-kuma never c-came out alfie I-if he d-did lunar w-would have smelled h-him." I said walking out from behind the pillar. Mattie nodded then looked at kuma. "Y-you said t-they were g-gone." He said looking at the polar bear. Kuma looked back up at him.
"I didn't see them out here when I opened the door so I thought they left." Kuma said pointing towards the door in the back.
"Kuma dude you went out the wrong door." Alfred said petting the polar bear. Kuma just shrugged his little shoulders.
I gave a small giggle as I lightly petted lunars head. "O-oh before I-i forget papa's c-come tonight j-Jewel." I smiled and hugged both of my brother. "T-thank you!!" They both laughed and said no problem.
"We better head home we still need to make dinner for your guy's birthday." Alfie said with a smile. I nodded and ran. "L-last one t-to the car i-is a r-rotten egg!" I said running down the hall with lunar on my tail. Both my brothers chased after me with smiles on there faces I could already tell tonight was gonna be great!
"H-hey lunar d-did the letter g-get mailed? B-because I d-don't want mama t-to miss my b-birthday!" I asked once we made it out side. "Yes Jewel I was mailed two days ago. You moms gonna get it." I smiled happily I haven't seen mama since I was just a baby. "S-sorry I'm j-just excited to s-see mama. I-it been so l-long."
"Geez Jewel how can ya run so fast?!" Alfie asked me opening the door. I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the car. Once I entered I noticed a letter next to my seat I quickly picked it up and hide before Alfie or Mattie saw it. "Ok Jewel ready to head home?" I nodded and buckled up lunar laid on the seat next to mine and closed her eyes.
As we drove I took my letter out of my coat and opened it making sure not to make a sound. I quietly squealed as I read it.

Dear Jewel,
I got your letter and I'm happy to tell you that I will be coming to your birthday party tonight. I have missed you I hope your doing well. I am happy that you found your brothers again it not nice to separate family's. well I will see you soon and please be safe.
Love Mama.

I was even happier my brother were finally gonna meet my mama. He saved me from being held for ransoms and nearly killed. I looked in the folder inside was a single cookie. I nibbled it carefully to taste it. It was sweet and chocolaty.
"S-see you a-soon mama I c-can't wait e-either."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello puppets I hope you enjoyed the chapter today. Also I will have a contest the first to guess who mama is will get a appearance in the book. But if no one guesses before I post up the next chapter then no one will get it.
So get guessing bye guys have a nice day love ya❤️
Peace out puppets ❤️✌️❤️