Chapter Four

(TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER WILL INVOLVE CHILD ABUSE IF IT IS A SENSITIVE SUBJECT FOR SOME OF YOU I WILL BE PUTTING A SMALL WARNING BEFOE THE PART I WILL ALSO HAVE A LITTLE PART TELLING YOU WHEN IT IS OVER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOW LETS CONTINUE WITH THE STORY.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two months I think. After he brought me home he treated me like a princess. He papered me. I would thank him but tell him that it was a bit to much. The last time I told him he got angry told me I was ungrateful even tho ever time I would say thank you. I thought back to the day it happened.

*flashback one months before*
"Why you little brat." What all I said was that I didn't want the tablet because I had my old one and I was spending to much money on me. "I-I was j-just saying that I-I really d-don't want I-it.
He looked pissed his eyes were wide his face was red with rage. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards him. *thud*. He started to drag me Lunar saw this and got ready to attack. "L-Lunar don't g-go get help d-don't attack h-him." Told her she was hesitant at first. In the end she nodded and sprinted out the door. He dragged me into the basement after she left.
*flashback end.*
After that he burned all my items minus my painting he sold it. It has been so long since I saw Lunar. After he took me down here he chained me to the wall. It's been I think three days since I had food or water.

*creak*

I whimpered as I heard his feet stomping down the stairs. "Ah good morning pet did you sleep well?" I started to shake. He only calls me pet when something is wrong. I shook my head. He smiled. "Good." He advanced towards me. I continued to shake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning trigger ahead if you don't want to read skip ahead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was right in front of my face he then smacked me. It sent me backwards. He then grabbed a whip. I started to cry the marks on my back from the last twenty times burned. I had almost three hundred marks on my back. He began whipping my arms, legs, back, and my chest, but never any on my face. He finally stopped and I fell to my knees.
He grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes. He smiled and grabbed a bottle. It had this on the label, '???' He then forced my head upwards. I now know what he was doing.
"N-no please n-no stop stop p-please don't d-do it!!" I pleaded with him he just laughed and used his finger to force one of my eyes open. Then using the hand that held the bottle he twisted the lid off. He then dumped lots of it in to my eye. I screamed in pain tried to pull away but while I wasn't paying attention he clipped a collar to my neck that held my head in place.
After he was finished with my one eye he did the other. I could smell what the liquid was. It was bleach mixed with some type of acid. He continued to laugh as he heard me scream. After about 30 minutes he stopped and walked away. "Goodbye pet see you tomorrow." I passed out seconds later. Wondering where Lunar was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of scene I'm sorry for those that read.

*Lunar's pov*
I had been running for two days now I was looking for help. The last time I took a break was one month ago I was tired but I knew Jewel was in trouble and I needed to help her. Somehow we had ended up I New York. I was running at full speed my paw and legs ached but I continued to go. That's when I felt something hit me and I blacked out.

*Alfred's pov*
I was driving down the road with my brother he had come to visit but I new his true reason. We were driving down an country road in New York. "Bro are you sure she would be here?" I asked him. He nodded. *thunk* I quickly stopped the car. "Oh crap I hit something." I hopped out of the truck and found quite large husky on the ground.
"W-what did y-you hit?" My brother asked me. "I hit a Siberian husky Mattie." I said picking it up. "J..e. H..p h.r I.d.an.e. H.l." I almost dropped the dog was it talking. "What's wrong help who?" The dog blacked out. I ran back to the car and placed it in the back seat. "A-Al what w-wrong?" Mattie asked me as I turned around and drove to the city. "Bro this dog needs help we need to get it to a vet quick." He nodded.
We arrived back in the city moments later. I drove fast. This dog knows something I know it. We arrived at the vet in record time. I grabbed the dog and carried it inside. Mattie ran up to the desk and told the lady what happened.
It's breathing was fast like it was panicking. A woman walked up to me in scrubs and took the husky away from me. "Nurse write this down breathing os quick but shallow. Eye are dilated. I don't feel any cracked ribs. Pads of paws are worn and torn." The doctor said to a nurse as they walked into the back.
-
*Lunars pov*
I slowly open my eyes. 'Where am I' I thought as I try to stand on my paws. I feel a sharp pain cut through my legs and I yelp in pain. "Whoa whoa calm down fella." I turn and see a man that my master thought was dead. I start to growl.
He stays where he is and looks at me with his hands out. How was he alive he died in accident. *creak* turn to the door and see a man that looks like Jewel. I continue to growl but now at both.
"Whoa calm down buddy we won't hurt you." The same one as before said. I roll my eyes and bare my teeth. They both back up keeping a eye on me.
"How!" I said with my teeth still barred they look at each other then back at me. "W-what?" The one that looks like Jewels said. "How are you alive!?" I said. "What are talking about?" I laugh it comes out sounding insane. "My master told me that you died how are you alive?!" They look at each other unable to figure out who I am talking about. "I-if I may ask w-who told y-you we w-were died." I stop growling and stand straight up on my paw ignoring the pain.
"My master and your little sister Jewel." After I said that I passed out from the pain. But not before seeing there shocked faces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello puppets I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for all the point of view changes. I'm also sorry for the scene for those of you that read it. The next chapter will not have that happen. I thank you all for reading this chapter. I will see you next week.

Peace out puppets✌❤️✌