bad day

Sorry for the grammar.I'm writing this on my phone -_-

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Laura's pov :

"Oh my god shut up! " I screamed at Raini.

We were currently in school and I was trying to get my books out of my locker in peace which was obviously not working since my bff since kindergarten run her mouth a bit too much. This is why you need ducktape for.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed " she mumbles.

I rolled my eyes "Sorry Rains.It's just that today everything's been going wrong and I'm literally so mad "

"What put you in such a bad mood?"she asked.

"Ugh well it's only 8 am but one I fell from the bed when I woke up. I felt like breaking that alarm afterwards. A pimple poped up on my face out of nowhere from all the stress those exams are giving us and I had to cover that up, then I messed up my eyeliner and I had to do it again over 100 times to make it right bruising my skin that hurts even now. No one was home so I had to make my own breakfast which took me way too much time and I was late and still em. In the way here I hit a stupid car with my skateboard and pray to god the dude who had the car doesn't notice it. And now I'm trying to calm myself down but it's not really working since you can't stop talking about Ross!" We sat on our desks.

"But he said he was looking for you. Why would he look for you since y'all hate each other?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"I don't know and I don't care.It was probably to annoy me or play a joke. You know how he is" I roll my eyes

"Well your day is gonna get 100% much better now "she said with complete sarcasm .

"What?" She just gestured me to turn around and I did to see the blonde devel himself making his way to his desk which was of course right behind me.

Yep he always sat with me to annoy me.He also has the same exact classes as me (I'm convinced my own fate hates me ) and I have to cheer him and and his teamtes on when they play hockey.

Ah the joy that is my life.

"Missed me doll face?" he whispered on my ear seductively.

Oh did I forgot to metion he thinks he's a sex god and fucks every girl at our school? Oops my bad!

"Of course!" I smiled and he smirked. "..not"I finished but he just kept smirking.

Why can't I smack that smirk off his face?

"Ok Mr.Lynch you can sit down now " Ms. Anderson, the math teacher said to Ross ,noticing him still leaning on the side of my desk separating me form Raini who was beside me.

"Whatever " he grumbled and threw himself on his chair .Oh boy.

The WHOLE period I had to listen to blondie whisper in my ear ,play with my hair and just annoye me by asking me questions while I tried to study.

The ONE time I tried to tell him to shut the fuck up Ms.Stanford scolded me. My life is absolutely ridiculous.

He definitely added some things to my had-a-bad-morning list but I mean when does he not?

It was now lunch and I was sitting at my usual spot with some of my friends. They were the only ones that brightened my day .We were talking and eating and even I could tell we were being a bit loud but hey what friend group isn't.

We were just teasing Peyton on her new crush on a guy she met .

"Ok I may like him just a tiney bit " she said and we all laughed and screamed "KNEW IT!"