reunion

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Third person's pov :

Time had passed since they came back from that school trip.

Time had passed since they finished their project which they got an absolute A on.

A lot of time had passed since ending high school and everyone were separated for collage.

They hadn't seen each other in who knew how long.

Hell, maybe our duo had missed each other a little more than they would admit.

Senior year of high school had really bought them closer. The trip and project were the icing on their cake.

Not much had changed though.

Ross still hooked up with girls, and Laura found herself a couple of decent boyfriends but she didn't seem to last with them for more than a month.

Even though she was away she heard of Ross' jokes, hook ups, parties. Yes she asked about him. Something in her made her curios to know how he was doing.

Maybe a selfish part of her wanted to be missed, but by what she heard, she didn't think he'd done much missing.

She felt stupid for even thinking that.

There was also this other thing that was bothering her. Laura wasn't just annoyed by the girls Ross went out with. ..she was disgusted by them.

She didn't remember ever feeling like this. Why did she even care?

It was a reminder of Ross being up to no good though. They didn't call him that cliche bad boy for nothing.
She'd done a marvelous job at acting keeping her pride and head straight, looking at her own work and love life.

Even though she took sneaking glances at his.

She felt like Ross was being more of an ass to every guy that she seemed to date. Yes, they hadn't been together for so long, but their familys were still attached, and one day they faced timed. Of course, his family made Ross be in it.

Laura and her boyfriend at the time were happy, but Ross seemed down right grumpy.

He would roll his eyes at their cheesy comments that made her giggle. He hated how they had to spend all that 'bonding time' they kept talking about. What could they possibly be doing all day together? Aren't friends and family important too?

They weren't friends though.

He still could not point out what they were.

Fortunately Laura got sent to the same collage as Raini and she appreciated that. But even thought Raini was with there to make her feel better, she still had some kind of gab in her heart.

Like she lost something? Like she forgot something? Like she nedded something?

The worry on her chest felt horrible.

But she didn't know what to do about it so she ignored it and kept  a fake smile plastered on her face.

Ross had been sent in the same collage as Rocky since they were brothers and Calum somehow got convinced his parents to let him go in the same collage as well.

Ryland was still a senior since he was the smallest of the group.Well not much of a group now.

Ross missed them,he really did but Laura kept popping up on his mind evey night as he laid in bed.

She would get in his dreams making him think she was there, only to be disappointed in the morning.

Frankly he was scared.He never felt something like this before.