morning

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ross's POV:

6:00 am

Time to go.

I woke up as energetic  as possible and run into the bathroom and did my usual routine . After that I wore some grey sweatpants and a matching sports jacket with my black T-shirt under it.

I left my hair messy and run down the stairs with my ready to go luggage. It's wheels making a horrible loud sound while I run down the stairs and reach the bottom.

"GUYS WAKE UP ,I LEAVE TODAY "
The whole house was sleeping.

Well not for longggggg. I need breakfast and I ain't cooking.

I went to my mom and dad's room and opened the curtains "GUYS WAKE UP WAKE UP I LEAVE TODAY AND I'M HUNGRY"

They groaned in inunion at the light  but decided to just wake up anyway.

Satisfied with my 5 year old child inner self i went for Delly's door and  nocked loudly  "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP " I screamed to listen to her feet shuffling in the ground.

I moved on to Riker "DUDE WAKE UP "

Nothing.

"ROCKY GET DRESSED, GET UP DUDE "

"Leave me alone you little peace of shitttt " he whined

I banged loudly on the door again " WAKE UP "

"OKAY FINE "

Ryry's turn " WAKE UP LIL BRO I'M  GOING TODAY "

"YES " he screamed as I opened the door to see him fist bumping the air
"Um?"

"What? I'll get to have this whole room to myself! GO GET READY" He slammed the door on my face.

And those my friends are my siblings.

"BREAKFAST "

Just as I hear that I start running towards the kitchen with my brothers and sister with me.

Routine.

I see my mom made me pancakes "YES!" I fist bump and start eating.

Mom chuckles "Morning " she says to all of us.

"Morning " we all mumble with our mouths full.

"Okay so now may I know why you decided to wake us up this early? Your and Laura's flight isn't til 8 and we're not even coming to the airoport?" dad shoot a look at me.

"Exacly! So the Marano's aren't  up yet. I'll have the pleasure to go there first and wake them up.Plus I'll need an extra hour to make Laura wake up , put some ice on the slap I'll get when I wake her up 'cause she's not a morning person then make her eat fast and wear her clothes and grab her luggage ...yup that's a lot to do if you ask me. Oh and I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you and use that as an excuse for just having the pleasure to annoy y'all in the morning"

That was a long explanation.

"She has an alarm clock and can get herself together for one day of waking up early you know " Riker said ignoring my least sentence.

"Well yeah but what's the fun in waking up to an alarm clock? Can the alarm clock jump in your bed and drag you to the bathroom?"

"Man you really like waking people up don't you?" Ry looked at me .I shrugged "yep"

"Want some ice right now or are you just gonna grab it in the way there?"

"In the way" I answer to my mom as I put the plate in place .