music Video

You guys heard Red Velvet yet? CUZ I'M IN LOVE WITH IT SJDHDHWKSKSJS

Ross's POV :

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Mine and Laura's schedules of work we're two complete different things.
You'd think that since we were working together we'd also spent a lot of time together .WRONG

I miss her so damn much and that is considered wired to say since I'm living with her. We now have complete different projects apart from the duets we've sang til now.The one project that we are gonna bond over is a song we wrote. It all started with some cheesy lines and basic romatic movies plus our love lives.. and we ended up writing a song.. So yes we are two complete romantic idiots and I'm in love with the thought of it

We called the song 'I believe in you' We showed our manager and the crew and they liked the song so much they said we were gonna do a music video so yeah I'm pretty excited. They said they already got the ideas and were getting the things ready.

Laura's been so busy and I've been busy and we even have fans now. I don't know what happened but Rydel's shipname of us 'Raura' trended the web. That together with some vlogs Me and Laurs did when on highschool , old kids videos and like all our pictures. So you could say we are currently having trouble even going at Starbacks without paparazzi on our back. They take pictures of all the things me and Laura do and it's getting ridiculous cuz me and her apperatnly tend to act like too much of a couple and they all believe we are one and we just haven't made it official.

Courtney does her best to impress and wants to have a lot of pictures of me and her on social media. It does feel like she's using me but maybe I should give her time. Being a little bit of 'famous' it's a new word in her dictionary and she's making her best to keep it there.

From all the pictures we have there are created rourtney shippers witch yes have started a war with the raura shippers but i gotta admitt that the raura shippers are more in number since me and Laura have been a life time together so they have most pictures.

I love the thought of having those supportive fans and Laura keeps rumbling about them eveytime we're in the subject actually , the only problem is our privacy is thrown out of the window , they've figured out where we live and we always see about a million fans from the balcony and find it even harder to get in the limo with all the noise. We don't even use my car anymore because our driver takes us everywhere . Even tho that sounds pretty cool it's a little sad . Teen me would be living for this but 21 year old me misses going shirtless without a girl screaming "DADDY " .....okay that's a lie I very much enjoy being called that.

They literally also call me and Laura their parents and call Laura mommy. I'm um.. weird.

Our parents are pround of us yes but we also miss eachother badly. We sometimes talk with our highschool friends too. Just to chatch up and remind that we're still alive. Even tho I doubt they're forgetting who me and Laura are with all the magazines ...

Okay maybe I'm being too dramatic about this . I just need to stay positive . That's what Laura tells me anyways . She's so laid back about this . She doesn't mind it,  she just mixes her work and her private life and smiles for the camera when out. She's amazing really .

One time paparazzi was following us .Me and Laura were going hiking but still just got out of the apartment . When I saw them I rolled my eyes and complained about privacy while she just smiled at me and shrugged and started posing . I looked at her like she was crazy and she laughed saying she'd have to take what they give . She transformed that into a whole photoshot for us and when you see the pictures you'd laugh because we were ridiculously laughing in every picture. So now every time they try to take a picture we just pose for it and laugh.. when we see them anyways.