love

Mommy gorge 👑😍😍

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Laura's pov :

"ROSS DO YOU HAVE MY BRA I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE YOU PERVERT " I screamed at the top of my lungs while trying to change my clothes to go to the studio.

I was late and he wasn't helping me at all.

He got a day off today because  the manager said he has to have his vocal cords in check for tomorrow's show while I'm here trying (but failing ) to find my clothes for the day.

I checked the clock. There goes another five minutes.

Why is the time moving so fast?!

"Which ones " Ross wiggled his eyebrows holding a french toast in his hands with only his boxers on.

Damn it he's hot.

Not now Laura! Now now!

"The sport ones that are a grayish colour with Calvin Clain on them  that I brought yesterday  " I tried explaining while out of breath from running around trying to find them and now trying to do my make up as fast as I could. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about " he gave a bite to his toast. I want to punch him so bad right now.

"GIVE. ME. THE. DAMN. BRA " I screamed in his face pointing at him for dramatic effect.

"Alright they're behind you " he shrugged. I gave him a crazy look and then turned around. THERE THEY ARE!

I grabbed them and hit his naked chest with as much force as I could master.

"Ow!" he jumped from my slap. Don't mess with me in the morning.

I ended up doing a smiple smokey eye and a little bit of powder, highlight and a nudeish pink lip.
I blended that up nicely to look as natural as ever and highlight on point. I wore my simple outfit for the day and pared it up with some white converse. I don't know what's up with me and converse but whatever.

After that I run into the kitchen to see Ross cleaning up his plate

After that I run into the kitchen to see Ross cleaning up his plate. I don't have time for breakfast today ugh.

Okay whatever.

I grabbed the keys of Ross's car that we both use and my little flip phone that I love.

"Bye Rossy" I scream just to annoy him as I was about to run out of the door but Ross stops me just as I was about to close the door.

" Here eat up while in the car" he smiled giving me a bag of chocolate chip cookies.

"Thanks! Love you!" I jumped in my place.

Never been more excited about cookies.

"Love you more.Be safe love" he kissed my cheek and I was out of the door and in his car eating the cookies while trying to hide my blush even though the annoucer happened minutes before this.