sweet salty kisses

I suggest you watch the video and grab a tissue while you're at It. Explanation at the end of the chapter x

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Laura's POV:

Me and Ross were in Ross's house which was currently empty. A pretty rare occasion i must say.. so we learned to appriciate the silence. It kind of felt like we were in New York  again.

But it was nice. 

Reason as to why our parents weren't here is that a summery event was today and us and our parents were invited. Since me and Ross worked late on a song we declined and told our parents to go enjoy themselves. Ryland was still looking for houses today.

So me and Ross ended up sleeping in and we ate and talked and played games and worked on our new song again. Now it's 9 pm we were just eating ice creming watching cartoons on which I insisted of watching. He likes to act like a man but i know he enjoys them too.

I like to watch them from time to time to think of the smipler world we had when we were kids and how our biggest problem was bed time. It takes me to a world of innocence and joy and just simpler stuff. Like a time capsul from where I'm currently at. Taking a breather from all the stress and tiredness. Maybe that's why sometimes I like to act like a child too.

"Laur" a raspy voice comes my way and I look at Ross. 

"hmm" i murmur.

"What are you thinking?" 

"Nothing ..just..the simpler times"i whisper doing a hand jesture.

After a few seconds i hear his voice again

"We still staying in?" he raises an eyebrow at me.

" Yes I'd rather not worry about dressing up" 

"Okay then we're going out! Fetch a dress cuz we're about to go to that beach party I told you about last night!" he winks and claps his hands as he gets up. 

I take a spoonful of ice crem and leave the spoon on my mouth as i look at him "really?" I roll my eyes.

"Yes really! Get up and take the spoon out of your mouth cuz we're about to have some fun!"

"Ross you know I'm not a party freak. Rarely went to one in high school and I stand by that"

"And when was the last time you went to one?"he raised an eyebrow and i sigh. He's right.

"I hate it when you're right." he chuckled .

"I know"

He gave me his hands as I get up and he wrapped his arms around my waist "I can think of something way better you could put in that mouth of yours" he whispered as my breathing hitched. Heartbeat started increasing.

He took the other end of the spoon with his teeth and moved his head taking out the spoon from my mouth. I see his profile as he let's go of the spoon from his teeth and it falls on the ground. I make no movement on watching the spoon. I only have eyes for him.

He started leaning in and so do I. We stay nose to nose for a while moving our noses slightly rubbing against each other. After a little while Ross had enough and took my lips in his. 

Another kind of kiss. It feels so tense. He continues kissing me, our tongues playing with each other as he bites my lips from time to time. 

He tastes a little bit of chocolate beacuse of the ice creming he was eating and I must taste like vanilla i think. Defently a tasty mix.