shooting

New chap ;) ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Raini's Pov :

"Yeah I guess but it wouldn't really match the skirt I was going for" Rydel sighs

"You're right" I said thinking about it
We had to put together some outfits today.We were gonna do some amator 'shooting' in the forest and the lake outside.

It was for the project that Laura and Ross had.We actually didn't have that project beacuse we weren't on the same class so being the awesome best friends we were we decided to help them so they can ace it .And knowing Ross and Laura we will have a ton of work to do.Some of the boys which weren't on the class are helping too.Others have their own project.

Anyway I was eating breakfast at the hotels cafetteria with Rocky, Calum, Ryland, Delly, Kellie and Peyton and we were discussing about the project.

Unfortunately Shanel and Maia had their own project so they wouldn't be able to help. Same with that Jake guy and this other dude I didn't know the name of.

Anyway back to the point.

I see our teachers walk through the cafetteria to see if everything was alright. They hushed us and told us that we had to be here at 8:00 am sharp in the morning every day so they could take attendance. I raised my hand like every other student saying "Here"

"Ok so we have some students missing .Anna, Mark,Sofie,Ross and Laura" Ms.Anderson said

Where the hell are those two?

"If you know them please raise your hand so you could tell us where they are or let them know about the attendance" 

Some other students raised their hand and I raised my hand and raised Delly's hand with mine.

She looked at me confused and I rolled my eyes .A look of realisation hit her face and we went to the teacher to get premission to go to their room.

When we were walking to the elevator a smirk was plastered on Rydel's face "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just wondering why two teenagers who share the same room and bed are late in the morning" she gave me a knowing look. My smirk grew.

With stupid smiles plastered on our faces we made our way to their door and opened it.

They were still sleeping.

"Aww" me and Rydel fan girled.

"Oo" me and Rydel chirped when we saw where Ross's hand had ended up and looked at each other with growing smirks.

"Get the camera" I whisper yelled at Rydel.She took the camera and started recoding

"They were late for the first day but I wouldn't be surprised why" She said behind the camera while I just giggled.

Ross was with nothing but his pink boxers. Laura was only wearing some really short shorts and a really big sweater on to probably cover the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Hey I'm a girl, I know how that works.

Ross was laying really close to her and one of Laura's legs 'somehow ' ended up on Ross's waist.She was squished to his chest and it looked adorable.

Ross being Ross had his hand on her leg.The tips of his figers touching her butt cheek. One of his arms was wrapped around her cuddling her into him. This can pass the adorableness of a puppy.

Well to a certain point. Puppys are hard to beat.

Laura's hair was scattered everywhere on the pillow and so was Ross's.Their hair blending together perfectly.