no pressure

Enjoy even tho I have no idea where I was going with this. Just put a bunch of random shit and pretend it makes sense . BAM new chapter :))

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ross's POV:

My heart was beating rapidly. My breathing hitched. My eyes wide open. Is this a dream? It's gotta be a dream.

What the fuck is happening right now?!

"W-we can explain" my mom muttered serious and Ellen kept fanning herself with Damiano by her side as my dad was now sitting with mom. Our siblings were watching us like hawks. Interested in what we would say. It's getting creepy.

"We thought that if we'd put enough hints about it ,it wouldn't come as such a shook to you but that obviously didn't work." Mom breathes "We have made that decision since you were little kids. We thought that with the time you'd grow out of your hatered for each other and that's why we got so happy when you decided to be friends. We were a step closer. We didn't want to push you. We wanted it to happen naturally and gradually. We thought that by this time you'd actually be together but you still won't admit to it. If you actually had other people in your lives then we wouldn't of taken this decision but you don't." Mom finished.

"And we think you guys make a really great couple. I know you've heared that a thousand times but I can see the love radiating through your bodies when you're together and those smiles and heart eyes. We know you do care about each other. I know ,maybe you think it's too soon. But look at it like this. You both finished high school in a pretty good note as well as went to collage. You got a job that revolves everything you love and are with each other all the time. You're 21 for goodness sakes. I think it's about time" Ellen nods.

" This all is what we think it's for the best at this time. Imagine all the positive things that comes with being married. I mean you already act like a married couple so it should be easy enough" dad smiles.

"Okay well since everybody said all there was to be said I just wanted to add one more thing. If you don't want to do this then we will not force you into anything. But please promise us you'll at least think about it. " Damiano finished.

I take a deep breath running my hands through my hair. Well I did NOT expect this today. It definitely was a surprise.

I look at Laura. She looks so overwhelmed and worried. I get It. It's no easy task.

"Look guys" I breathe breaking the silence " this ... defenetly came as a shook in our part ..um.. I-I honestly don't know what to say" I furrow my eyebrows.

"It's okay sweetie. You guys got time to think about It. Both of you. Then you could tell us what you really want" I nod.

"Laur?" Ellen whisperes looking at her daughter and we look at her too" You're very silent honey. Are you okay?"

Laura blinks and sights" I-I'm fine mom. I'm just fine" she gives us a half smile and goes inside. My eyebrows furrow further.

Damn, this is not good.I lay back on my seat and close my eyes putting my hands over my eyes. What do I do now? I feel so lost.

"We'll give you some air" mom whispers as she moves the little hair off of my face soothing me while my eyes are closed and I hear shuffling feet going inside. I take a deep breath.

It's okay Ross. You got this. It's okay. I should just talk to Laura. See what she thinks about it first. I don't expect anything. I just want to talk to her.

I get up and go inside." Where'd Laur go?" I rub my face with my sleeve.

"I think she's in the terrace" Vannesa smiles confrontingly at me and pets my shoulder. A half smile appeares on my face. Of course she's in the terrace.