seriously?

I finished writing this while I had period cramps.  I NEEP APPRECIATION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rydel's POV:

"So should we let them sleep like that orr..??" I asked mom and Ellen while staring at them.

"Well they do look pretty comfortable..?" Ellen looked at me and mom furrowing her eyebrows.

"And they did want to sleep together." Vannesa popped up.

"Yeah aren't you worried they might fall off that table?" I said.

"They are gonna have such horrible back pain tomorrow" Vanessa sniffled a laugh.

"And to think Laura's even in her period. She will NOT like this decision" Maia smirked.

"Just let them sleep there. They might wake up grumpy but oh well" Riker plopped on the couch.

"Idiot" Vannesa said and plopped on his lap on the couch making the couch jump and Riker groan in pain at the contact.She giggled. What a weird relatinship they have. 

I don't know what happened or even how it happened? But we let Ross and Laura alone for 15 minutes to go hang out at The Marano's place and we when we walked in we found them in the kitchen covered in flour all over, sleeping on the kitchen table.

I know. What the fuck

Ellen already got it on video when we walked in. She was recovered from the shock faster than some of us. I think that's gonna be a pretty hilarious video.

I really just don't understand how you can let two people alone for a freaking 15 minutes and come back to them sleeping on a table covered in flour and sprinkles and sleeping on the freaking kitchen table.

Laura's head was on the crock of Ross's neck and one of his hands in in her waist while the other is laying on the table. His legs spread wide. Laura's legs are half out of the table and her arms are on his chest. They are both covered in kitchen ingredients. Did they just give up on making diner and decided to be the diner? 

Ross' tie is messed up standing next to his head and Lauras jacket is off but she has her short tank top on. Their hair messed up. Please tell me it isn't what I think it is.

"Firstly let's just give some minutes of silence for Lauras fashionable  clothes that are now covered in sweet sugar" I wipe a fake tear.

" I think we should wake them up" Raini ignored my comment. 

"Nah" Riker and Rocky laugh and high five and I hear Vannesa who's now beside Riker sigh and mumbling ' why em I married to him' I chuckle but after I laugh, pain strikes up my waist and I groan.

The damn pregnancy  is going to kill me.

I take a seat while Ratiff strokes my waist with his hand to easy the pain. Exacly why I love him.

Ryland's POV:

"Guys just wake them up this is getting ridiculous"  I roll my eyes and while everybody ignores my comment and keeps talking.I find two pans in the kitchen.

This will work. I take them and slam them against each other making my brother and his girlfriend fall off the table on the floor and on top of each other.

I laugh as everybody notices and starts laughing too.

Ross's POV:

"OW" me and Laura both groan as we hit the hard floor and everybody bursts up laughing.

I look at the sealing, then Laura on top of me, then at my family and start realising what happened.

Oh shit.