Melody

Lisen to the song while reading 💕

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Third person pov :

*2 years later*

"I'm feeling kind of hungry" Laura said as Ross and they were walking around the mall.

"You are?" Huh. Okay granted they ate breakfast 3 hours ago but Laura rarely ate much beyond breakfast, lunch and diner. But hey who was he to question her on it? If his girl was hungry then he'd feed her.

"Oh-oh-oh" she jumped " I want one of those wraps!" she said pointing at the store.

"Okay what kind of wrap do you want?" Ross shrugged.

"Hmmm.. not sure ,maybe, oh I know what I want. Roast beef and swiss with horseradish sauce. Anddd " she thought hard while looking into space "Have them put some of those banana peppers on it and onions too."

Double huh. Not only did it sound absolutely disgusting but it seemed an awful lot for her to digest.Oh well if it went right to her luscious ass, he wouldn't complain. A stomach full of 'junk' for her would turn
into a handful of 'trunk' for him.

"Okay I'll go and get it"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. You just stay here and do what you're best at."

"Oh and what exactly is that?"

Giving her a peck on the cheek after she folded her arms defensively, he told her , "Seat here and look pretty til I come back" she blushed a little at his words.

After finishing her 'disgusting wrap' as Ross put it they fell into their own little world as they played around the mall like kids.

At one point Ross was shaking her shoulders laughing.

"Oh god stop shaking me" he only shook her harder" I mean it Ross STOP!" she faced him and he let go of her immediately.

"Are you okay?" his smile instantly turned to a frown over seeing her so deathly pale. She had beautiful ivory skin ...but this was... pale.

"What's wrong?" he said again as she didn't respond to the first question only to touch her head as If it hurt.

"N-n-nothing it's nothing. Just I was feeling kind of nauseous and I gues I-I just had a long day. That's all"

Ross kept a sceptical eyebrow at the information "Do you want to go home?" he whispered pecking her lips for her only to sigh in delight of the gesture.

"No no I need to buy some underwear"

"Oh really?" he cocked an eyebrow with a playful smirk.

"Yes really now come on Mister Prevy" she took his hand walking towards Victoria Secret and he shrugged.

They entered the store as Laura kept looking around searching for her bra size and looking at all the different fittings.

While his girl was busy Ross decided he wanted to choose something for her too so he searched his way around the store.
A pale yellow sexy peace caught his attention as he smirked and touched the material deciding he wanted to get that for his kitten.

When he came back to the spot he let her she was talking to one of the emolyees casually wrapping her hands around her boobs as if to explain what kind of bra she wanted.

For whatever reason she looked specifically radiant today. She turned her head on his direction, catching his eye and gave him a warm, sort of shy smile with a hint of blush before turning her attention to the coverstaion she was having.