friends

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Laura's pov :

I was eating my first breakfast with my family since I'd came back from school yesterday and it felt so good.

It'd been too much time since I'd had a home cooked meal.Besides my dad is the best cook in the world and mom knows a thing or two about cooking so let's just say I've had my tutors in that area.

My plan was that I was going to stay a couple weeks in my lovely home with mom and dad and after that I'd head to NYC.

A really famous record label discovered me while being in collage.They said they wanted me to make music with them and I was so freaking shocked.So now I'm gonna presude my dream of becoming a singer and I couldn't be any happier.

I can't wait to get started even thought just thinking about living alone again made me a little home sick.That's why I'm not heading there straight away.I'll enjoy my time with my parents and sister and all the people I love until I head to NYC.I don't know how I will survive there alone but my dad landed me some money for a start.

I'm getting an apartment there.I still have to find a roommate though.I don't think I'd be able to live all alone yet and pay all the rent by myself.

Anyway as I was eating my spaghetti I checked my phone texting a friend form collage who I hoped I would see again.

It was just me and my parents since Ness was in her own house with Riker. Riker had his own job which required a lot of his time but he still found time for Ness and Nessa had an acting job too. They were both happy.

Rydel and Ell planned to marry before we headed to New York. I can't believe I'm seeing my best friend marry the love of her life .I was so proud of her. After her marriage she would move in with Ell in their own house too. Rydel Ratiff how that sound for ya?

Rocky's wedding was later then that and he'd move out once his weeding was done too.

Then we had Ryalnd who would probably be in his parent's house for some more time since he was the youngest of them all. He had a girlfriend but I think we could all agree he was a little too young to marry anyone for now.

"So what's your plans for today missy" my mom asked me while we ate breakfast together.

"I don't really know, but Stormie called me this morning and told me to come over beacuse she needed to show me something"

"Is Mark going to be there?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"Mind if I join you so I can talk to Stormie about somthing?"

"Okayy" I lifted my eyebrows "You can come but hurry a little"

"Fine"

After a couple of minutes we headed out to their house which was next door.

Mom ringed the doorbell and Stormie let us in with a smile on her face "Good morning"

"Morning" me and mom said at the same time as we hugged her and headed for the kitchen where I took glass of water to drink.

This was like my second home for me since mom and Stormie were best frinds since I was little, I would spend a lot of time with Ross in his house even if I didn't want to.

He was the only one my age so our moms kind of pressed us together to play.It was kind of funny, like when we would take pictures and they told us to smile or kiss each other cheeks or hold hands so they could take a cute picture but we couldn't listen so all of our childhood photos included me and Ross glaring at each other.Ah memeories.I can't believe I'm living this all behind.