Epilogue

Prepare yourselves for ALOT of very big time lapses and really mushy stuff aka basically every chapter written by me ever.

Enjoy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Third person's POV :

"I've actually never been happier in my life to be home" Laura sights in delight as she puts her small bag down.

The doctor advised that she can't work too much or carry heavy stuff. She has to get rest.

Well all the rest she can get with now a baby in the house.

Ross smiled at her as he finished putting all Melody's bags down, here included the crib she was currently sleeping on.

"Mm.. yeah. Looks like our little butterfly wants to look around her new house too huh" Ross said as he smiled at his little daughter, taking her off of her crib, carefully hugging her small little body to his chest.

She had opened her eyes and wasn't crying so that was a good sign for now.

"Here go to mommy Mel ,daddy has to take care of some things yeah?" he asked the little baby as if she could understand and chuckled at himself giving her to Laura who kissed his cheek before he was gone.

Laura smiled at the little human in her arms who kept her big brown eyes open wide , looking at her curiously, with her little pouty lips she got from Laura and her dirty blonde hair you could barely see.

"This is your new home Melly. Shall we start the tour?" she asked the baby who made a small noise.

Please tell me you're not about to cry.

Laura whipped a sweat when the baby didn't start to cry.

"Okay"she whispered " This is the living room, we got this little place with a lot of stuffed animals for you to slobber on" she chuckled showing her a small bear she got from the tent-like square on the ground without a roof. 

"We have the kitchen where we eat. I'm pretty sure you're going to love your cute chair and your delicious baby food.. even though I'm sure most of it will be on me, on daddy or on the floor most of the time" Laura was starting to understand the mess this house was gonna be from now on , her OCD kicking in just thinking about it.

"This is the guest room" she moved around the house continuing to show the silent little baby all the rooms of the house.

"And this is your nursery! You're not big enough to sleep in it yet but you're gonna be sleeping in here some day" she kissed the babies head.

"You're flippin adorable you know that?" she cooed, kissing the tip of her small nose. She couldn't take it. One look at Mel and she was filled with the desire to squish her because of how cute she was. She couldn't do that for obvious reasons but still.

"Woah there guys y'all look like zombies" Riker mimicked when he opened the door to their house the next day afternoon.

"Ha ha." Ross looked at him dead in the eye as Riker raised his hands in defense.

First time Riker and Nessa had Amber, the first words coming out of Ross's mouth when he saw them was how they looked like zombies.

Riker had waited a life time to tease him with it and he finally felt satisfied.

"Hey Amber, come give auntie a hug" Laura opened her arms for the toodler to run in them, which she did.

"Hi sweetie" Vannesa kissed Melody's head while Ross kept her in his arms.