Overdue Check-ups?

TRIGGER WARNING! There is mention of suicide, cutting and more ...so if you're  sensitive and/or don't want to read about those things please don't read this !!!And if you ever need anyone I'm here for you xoxo .

Also there IS swearing though out so if you don't like swearing I'm sorry .

Oh and just an FYI :
- (text) means it's a text message and the initials at the end are the senders'
(Y/n) = your name
P.o.v = point of view
(Y/f/n) = your first name
'Italics' = your thoughts

Word count: 1071

_____
* 3rd person p.o.v*

She gripped the rim of the bedroom sink, then ran her hands over her face.Looking up to what she hated most and punched the mirror... Ignoring the throbbing pain she turns, sliding to the floor in a ball now sobbing silently.

"One last time," she whispered to herself...
One.
Last.
Time.

*skip to Sherlock and John*

"You might want to check up on (y/n)," Sherlock called out to John from the living room. " Ha! Here i was thinking you were happy to see me," he pauses a moment while handing Sherlock his tea," why should I check-up on her anyway ? It's not like she's gonna die or something," he jokes. Shrugging at this Sherlock doesn't care to elaborate,
"She's just moving in, she might need some help or company." Passing this as a way to try and get rid of him , John just sighs before replying to his companion. "Fine I'll go text  her but she's probably busy at the moment."

-Hi (y/n) just checking in with you, need any help ? Oh and I was thinking we should go out for dinner tomorrow for a family reunion where you can actually meet Mary properly now. Does that sound alright ? 6ish ? [J.W]

"Well I'm going to go get milk, need anything ?" John asked even though he knew he wouldn't get a reply before walking out into the cold of London streets.

*time skip and readers' p.o.v.*

"(Y/n)?" Molly shouts though the apartments.
"Shit," you say to yourself quietly as you scrounge around for bandages." In here.Just give me a minute," you shout to her as you run the cold tap water over your wounds. Trying not to hiss to loud as you wrap them.

"Sorry about that, perfectly timed hey ?" You awkwardly joke to Molly as you leave the bathroom. She just giggles at your behaviour and shakes her head, then there was silence. So you looked back at her , " look, I'm sorry cause you only just got here, but I actually have to go out for a bit," you say looking guilty.
"Nah it's okay, gives me extra time to get ready for my date tonight', Molly brushes it off before you smile. " Ohh have fun ! And you have to tell me all out how it went when you get back !" You fangirl. Then using that enthusiasm as an excuse , you push her to the door so she doesn't see the red. " Go go , seriously if you have a date you should be relaxing right now or picking an outfit Molly!" She giggles at your fanatics and blushes as your words brought up an image of his face in her mind. " Okay okay ! And I'll send you the photos and details later, I promise!"

*time skip *

You knock at the door  and wait patiently for a reply. " It's open."

So as you open the door to your brothers apartment, you're met with a man sitting in a black chair, hands clasped together in almost a prayer position, under his chin . "Sherlock?" You half guess, after all you'd only seen him in photos. However instead of getting a reply he simply opens his eyes and stares you up and down... Studying you.

For what felt like hours of silence is now broken by his deep voice filling the room, " try not to bleed out ... on my floor that is , and until John get back please try to stay silent too." Then closes his eyes and goes back to his previous position.

You've heard enough about him to not question it and you no doubt expect it's obvious now how much your arms are bleeding. So Instead you choose to sit down for a moment and just observe the place and Sherlock closely. Then bored and emotionally and physically drained you close your eyes and lean back. Ignoring the burning gaze you feel him boring into the side of you, knowing he'll get bored soon.

- She's here. Come now. [S.H]
-I'll be there soon, what's wrong ? [J.W]

You sit up and pull your sleeves up,just enough to check your bandages, seeing the colour you sigh and go to clean them again before your brother gets back. Unaware of the probing eyes calculating your intentions behind each cut and the severity of the situation.

-It's not important. Quick! [S.H]

Looking in the mirror you sigh as flash backs of you punching your own mirror enter your mind. The emotions with it make you clench your fists. 'Great..I'm going to have to get a new one now. Just another thing to add to the list .' Then sighing even louder you continue to think it over,' I should go see someone again or get stronger medication .' You pull your sleeves down again quickly , after you've cleaned and hastily grab your jacket.

"Hey Sherlock, can you please tell John I'm not going to be able to make it to the dinner this weekend? Thank you ... and nice meeting you !" you shout the last bit as you close the door. Pulling your coat tighter you feel your phone vibrate..
: 3 missed calls and 18 messages
'What the hell ?!' You look through them to see that most are from your brother. Tears quickly blur your vision but you refuse to cry in public so you blink them away and turn your phone off. As you shove one hand in your pocket, you hail a cab to the nearest underground .

' What will he do ? How will he act ? He doesn't need me.' You think to yourself while staring at your phone.

- I'm sorry, for everything. Soon it will all be better I promise xxoo [(Y/f/n).W] 9:20p.m

After sending that you wind down the window and throw it out . 'He has others... He'll understand it eventually.... He will continue...He did during the war . Too many deaths.'