Cuffed for life.

Word count : 1470

"Hey, be quiet. She's finally asleep in the lounge ,okay ?" John whispers to the Holmes brothers as they enter . " How is she?" Sherlock speaks flatly, looking John directly in the eyes. "She'll be fine, so what happened ? He replies looking between the two. Sherlock simply avoids the question and walks to the kitchen. "I'll make tea, you 2 can fix the problem."John stops him and shoves them both toward your sleeping form.
" (Y/n)?" Sherlock watches his brother attempt to wake you politely. After only storing a little Mycroft perches on the edge of the coach," (Y/n) you need to wake up. Sherlock's here," he soft shakes you. You grab onto his wrist murmuring something incoherent then opens your eyes. Once focusing on his face you half blush while profusely apologising . " I kind of see why you were acting how you were, while I don't understand I must apologise and approve of your feelings," Sherlock says straightening before leaving to join John . Suddenly Mycroft seems to realise something and stiffens a little before relaxing again and smiling. He was about to say something when you say up and looked behind him to your oblivious brother. "Here, two green teas," he says placing them before continuing on as he turns to face his partner in crime (no pun intended.. Or was it ahah)Now Sherlock and I have a case but well expect an actual explanation at the apartments. Then without waiting for an answer they head off with a quick comment made by Sherlock. Something about not regretting anything and being at fault for what is to come. Then turns around ,"Oh if you two get the chance, come down to the station,"Sherlock smirks.

*time skip*

"Is your name Ariel ? Because I think we mermaid for each other," you giggle as you read it aloud. You two were sitting, admiring the view before you decided you'd been here along enough. Somehow you ended up on stupid pickup lines and would see who could come up with the best ones. Now it has become a sort of war between you two. "Baby if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print," Mycroft replied and you try to hide a blush because it's so out of character for him to do this. There's a silence after that ten you loose it . " It sounds even better coming from you ... Someone so sophisticated like you... government hooker," you keep a serious face as you gauge his reaction then burst out laughing." I'm kidding, geez. Don't need to look so worried."

"Ohhh lets go get ice cream," you announce while dragging him by the wrist before his hand slips into yours and he catches up. He smiles down at you with adoration admiring your spirit and enthusiasm.

*time skip*

"It's gonna rain soon," you lazily stated while resting your head on his shoulder. He hums in agreement then stands up," well we best be off then, we don't need you getting a cold." You nod and walk after him and just your luck, when you stood it started to rain. So Mycroft pulls you to him to share the umbrella he always carries with him. Out couldn't help but giggle about how cliche this all is and mumble a thank you in response.

*time skip*

After making it to the police station and drying off a lite you smile as you enter , relaxing instantly as the warms envelopes you and the heated air hits your cold face." Ahh look who decided to show, I don't know if you two want to stay by Sherlocks attitude he's planning something horrible," Lestrade said looking wearily at you do with a defeated expression. " Whatever my dear brother is planning to show at us , I'm sure it can't be that bad," Mycroft claims while straightening up and walking off , dragging your behind him. For some reason you start to feel an unsettling feeling about whatever Sherlock is up to. You walk into the morgue and the door locks behind you, you turn around to detain Sherlock or stop him as he lunges forward. However he takes this opportunity to take a hold of your wrist and place a hand cuff onto it. Then before Mycroft can fully register what his brother had just done to you,  Sherlock grabs his wrist and secures the cuff. Them stands back to admire his handy work before running out of the room screaming," so long love birds." (So ooc sorry ahah).

You two just stand there staring blankly at the now open door trying to understand what just really happened. Blindly endless you look down to your left wrist and sure enough it's connected to his.' Well damn.' Mycroft huffs, "lets go find Lestrade and see if we can find out how to get these off and how long it's gonna take us."

*time skip *

" Mycroft stop! Just move here. No, no...NO!" You shout at him before squealing and Sherlock hears a thump. " Geez, I told you to stop , but no you had to go and do that. Now look what you've  done!" You exclaim while throwing your hands up into the air dramatically. Neither of you realising the compromising position you were in yet, to busy bickering like an old married couple. " You should have just moved over, to think you are a spy. Your reflexes are appalling ," he counters calmly.
"Maybe I would have been if it weren't for being stuck to some giant idiot!" You push him back till he's practically straddling you. " Having fun ?" Sherlock jokes. You throw a death glare his way while giving him the finger, then proceeded to call him a prick. "Help me up please Mycroft?" You plead to him and try move, he blushes in response and blurts out ," I don't think you should move (Y/n)." ' Damn he sounds so hot right now .' You look at him suspiciously before ignoring it, " well im sorry I'm trying unlike you." You continue to shuffle around before he involuntarily grinds back against you. Instantly stopping you in your fight for freedom as you look up in disbelief with a  red face. "S-s-sorry !," you squeak out before looking down. Sherlock looks disturbed and yet he smirked before helping you up and pushing you both towards the door. " Your ride has arrived. Bring her back in one piece if possible please." Sherlock says and bows.

Being the gentlemen he was, Mycroft opened the car door for you and let you in first before both sitting and staring at your feet.' I can't believe I did that ! So mortifying.' " I'm still so sorry," you finally get out as you look to him shyly.
" It's fine. Let's just forget that ever happened. What do you want for dinner ?" He changes topic, which you gladly do too. 'You.' You joke in her head ' stop (y/N).' Then realising you were zoning out, imagining his lips on yours and ... " whatever you'd like, I'm spn it fussed," you hear yourself reply. He gives a knowing look before saying it's okay and that you'll be sleeping on the left. " Also sent someone to retrieve your clothes and am arranging for a maid to help change if we cant do it ourselves."

* time skip*

" Just cut it off !" You shout to no one particular in the room . 20 minutes of unsuccessfully trying to change with hand cuffs on and a maid which was useless. " I wouldn't be laughing  when it's your turn next," you tell your handcuffed ginger ,after he laughed at your fanatics.

* time skip*

" Just crawl across, it's the easiest way to do this," he casually stands behind you as you get flustered. Knowing all too well that he would see a perfect outline of you in these shirts.' Shit' you curse yourself for your luck.' If I do it quickly, maybe he won't see ?' You tell yourself before scampering in to the bed. After settling in you breath out heavily, already knowing it's going to be a sleepless night. Thanks to not only sleeping next to the man you're crushing hard on or the hand cuffs themselves ...but because you  always hug something while getting to sleep . ' What if I accidentally  turn and hug him?! Don't think about it, or the fact that you're freezing your ass off right now.' " Coke closer you gold fish, unless your plan is to freeze," he whispers to you then proceeds to turn onto his side and with his free hand, grabs your waist securely and pulls you closer to himself. With all your strength you have in you, oh wrap your hands around him before snuggling closer. Then once he doesn't say anything you relax and begin to feel yourself drifting off.