Medication halusination

Word count:1131

-beep.beep..... Beep.beep.-
The noise of a constant beep and murmurs from outside were the first things you heard when you woke up. Yet you could only hear and think it seems... ' why can't I feel anything ?'

' That's right... Fuck. This means I failed. Again. This was suppose to be the last time ! Where did I go wrong ?! But maybe not since I can't feel anything ?' As you remember these things the beeping noise begins to dull and soon enough everything seems to fade to black.

*time skip *

' How long have I been out ? Am I dead now ?'
-beep.beep...-
'Err seems not. I swear this that fucking beeping noise is the only thing I've heard in AGES now !' Then you begin to hear a sobbing close by and your senses slowly come back to you. There is a vague sensation in your body now and you can feel your hand being grasped by another's tightly. You  also start to smell the stale scent of antiseptic and your nose almost wrinkles in disgust at this.

" She's been in a coma for 2 months!" A familiar voice shouts. Followed by a woman's reply," I'm sorry sir, but this hospital is very busy. You must try to understand that she may not even make it." You hear someone shift and a chair scrapping the ground as the hand leaves yours. " She. Will. Wake. Up. Please give her another week, just one !? And don't even bother saying no because I have ways if you do say otherwise , so just bloody keep her alive and leave !"

Then a softer footstep can be heard leaving as you feel the warm hands wrap around yours once more. 'Why does his voice sound so familiar ?' You try moving or talking or something to let them know you're alive but nothing happens.

Suddenly your heart rate increases and you begin to feel something coming up to your throat and before begin able to open your eyes you lurch forward and throw up all the contents . Eyes burning at first then slowly adjusting , you try to focus on your now damp bed sheets in front of you , you realise that it was not vomit ... But red blood which was now staining them. Suddenly it dawns on you how cold and heavy your body feels. Then you involuntarily shiver and close your eyes again. " (Y/n)?" Your brother shouts as he tucks back your stray hairs and ties up the rest and hands you a bucket, then starts rubbing your back. You close your eyes as you try to regain control over your body once more.

You once more open your eyes as you hiccup and tears run down your face, but not from any of this physical pain. John. You then look at him, straight in the eyes and your raspy voice whispers," s-s-sorr-sorry." You then whimper and cry more as you launch into his arms and silently word 'I'm sorry' over and over again. At this he reassures you," shh, it's okay. Everything is going to be okay," he whispers into your hair. With this you fist your hands into his coat from the overload of feelings and sensations. You don't even realise your shaking until he repeats sweet nothing into your ears to calm you.

Behind him you can make out whom you presume is Sherlock and then who you presume is the nurse from before. Curling closer to your brother you block out their vision of you and try to forget them once more. Trying to hold onto this moment and hoping things can only get better. The moment you never thought would happen, especially after your parents...

*flash back *

7 year old you
" What the fuck is that shit on your arms !?"
" You're such a disgrace !" Your mother and father yell at you after seeing your exposed arms bleeding from self harm.

12 year old you
" You're so stupid and pathetic but to be this... This is pathetic and a new low. Even for you," your dad says while he shares a look with your mother then they stare down at you like you're an outcast. And at the time you believed you were.

* back to the present*

"(Y/n) ?" John calls as you stare off into space, not realising you're shaking violently as you think of all the things they said and did to you ." John, just leave her for a bit and get us coffee. I'll be here with her and Mycroft will be here shortly too', Sherlock explains like a bored child.

* time skip after Sherlock "takes care" of you *

" And so we meet again, dear brother," Mycroft greets. He's dressed in a 3 piece suit, red tie and a golden pocket watch. " Hello dear, I see you've finally come out of the coma. While you were out I went through your folder, from what I'm guessing you were more than simply a spy like I had initially thought . None the less , I'm here to take you home for a few weeks so you can be protected.  I'd offer longer but I have a trip to Rome in a few weeks. Therefore I'll have you stay with Lestrade . I'd have you stay at Sherlocks' but I don't trust him, always running about into danger. But before this all occurs I'd also like to ask you some questions."
" Of course, but can it wait till the car trip ?" You ask ,hoping that he'll get the hint or that you can delay having to answer any possible questions on your family." If you wish. Now then brother, go fetch John and the nurse will you?" He mocks Sherlock as he makes a gesture with his hand.

* short time skip *

Once everyone had left the room you asked," so what did I break ? When do I get more Medication ?"
" You sustained three broken ribs, a fractured shoulder and a dislocated leg but I'm sure you already knew that one. You also have had 97 stitches due to all your self harm and other previous attempts along with other things. As for medication, soon enough." At the end you could have sworn he almost laughed .' Maybe Mycroft was just as Weird.'

* flash back from 3rd person p.o.v *

"Woo.. John, Sherlock! This shit feels fucking fantastic !! Oh my god ! You should give me a Guinea pig ! Omg did you know that Irish people can dance !? "You shout. Oblivious to the camera your brother had pointing at you . Too busy giggling like a maniac.

*present time and your p.o.v*

" After what happened last time we changed the medication . 'last time ?' She said you should be taking it 3 times a day after each main meal," the doctor hands you pills before scurrying off to another patient.