Beautiful

*This chapter has a lot of dress descriptions. If you find that boring just scroll to the marking I've made by using '$$$' *

Word count: 621

The mall was massive! Sherlock instantly grabbed your wrist and dragged you to a seat in a fancy gown shop, then just disappeared . Leaving you there to think about who he could have possibly set you up with .' I wonder if he'll get the size right ? How am I meant to pay for this, It's gonna end up using all my money I'm getting paid and how-'

" Come . Try these on," Sherlock ushers you over , halting swiftly then turning you and proceeding to shove you into the dressing room. You almost trip before regaining your balance and quickly change into the dress, before turning to face the mirrors.

$$$

It was a knee high bright red dress with embroidered v-line neck. It had a lace open back, flowing out from the waist down.

The second was a 2-piece with long sleeves . It had a floor length skirt and the colour was duller than the first.

The third has a square neckline and thin straps. It was almost a full like material and looked retro.

After that you tried a darker red with a neckline that was a cross between off-shoulder and a frilly halter strap. Synching in at the waist then puffing out. It was mid-calf and had minimum detailing .

The next one was a more sexy dress,a floor length and tight fitting dress with a slit running up your left leg to your mid-thigh. You felt quite uncomfortable and over revealing in it. So you didn't even bother to show Sherlock that one.

Lastly there was a floor length black/navy blue dress with red embroidery and an illusion neck-long as well as long sleeves .

$$$

You choose to disregard the first, second and fifth due to your self harm scars and being self-conscious in them .  So you decided to go with the last dress.

"I'll pay for it, it's fine," Sherlock insisted ,as you made your way to the counter. "Spending your brothers money isn't okay to do Sherlock. I'll pay for it," you scolded him as you handed your card over to the lady.

After that he dragged you to another shop and you repeated the process with shoes, hair accessories, hair dye, jewellery etc.

*time skip*

'I swear this better go well after I just spent so much money.' You think to yourself as you nit-pick everything in the mirror. You don't bother turning when you hear a knock at your door , instead choosing to concentrate on hiding the equipment you'd need.

Before straightening you hear him shift behind you before smiling a little.
"Quit stressing."
"It's called anxiety ass hole," you fake attitude then smirk at him through the mirror . After this he leaves and you huff in annoyance and stare down your annoying flat mate whose in the doorway. "What do you wan-," you go to snap at him but he interrupts yet again. "He'll be here any second. Be sure to get back by 12," he says in a monotone voice before leaving your room. You sigh aloud again. ' I should apologise, he was only trying to be nice. Why does he even put up with me!?'

* short time skip *

'I'm so pathetic and-' your thoughts were interrupted when Mycroft's voice called your name asking if you were ready. As you spin around and catch sight of him you can't help but blush. ' dammit (Y/N) could you blush any harder!?' You curse yourself before getting a hold of yourself and replying, "Yeah let me just get my phone and I'll be out."