'Dear god, please be wrong!'

Word count :495

For once, dinner was silent. Only static from Mrs Hudson's radio could be heard. The dense atmosphere coming from you and your brother was so thick you could almost cut it with a knife. " I'm -"
" Dont just don't," your brother interrupts your apology and you open and close your mouth 'fine' before grabbing your coat. Then heading out of the apartment in silence.

-You free ? I need a place to crash for the night ?  [ (y/n).W]
-Of course, a car will be there as soon as possible. Why happened ? [M.H]
- I'll tell you later, also I'm going to need an ice pack.  [ (y/n).W]
- Get in. I'll talk to you when you're here. [M.H]

Hopping in the car , your silently crying goes unknown to Mycroft's assistant. Who you're suddenly thankful for always been glued to her phone.then as you turn the next corner you sniffle and dry your eyes. 'Why do I bother when I know he's going to see through it. I don't want to see him like this.' " Stop," you say as you move to get out. " tell Mycroft I've just remembered something I have to do and I won't be able to make it, please ."  Anthea just nods before you close the door. Knowing Mycroft will be after you, you act quickly and hail a cab.

-Free ? I need a place to stay?  [ (y/n).W]
- I'll be there soon. Where are you ? [G.L]
-(address). I'm sorry.  [ (y/n).W]
-it's okay (y/n), just stay where you are. [G.L]

Once again you feel the water cascading from your eyes.

*time skip*

" it's been three days (y/n) . Everyone is worried about you !" Lestrade yells at you while you stare blankly at the wall. Frankly you haven't really been listening to his lecture. Nor do you care too." I'm leaving," you announce. He looks at you wide-eyed.
"It's 3am ! Where could you possible be going ?!"
"Overseas. France most likely, well at first then I'll keep moving." Then to grab your jacket and suitcase before saying your fair wells and ignoring his protests.

*time skip*

You'd already been through everything and now are trying to kill an hour and a half before you can board. When you feel your phone vibrate and glance down at it, you see it's from a private number. You sigh inwardly, " hello?" There was a long pause then as you go to hang up there's a reply. "Please (Y/n) wherever you're going don't," John says. You hang up, not wanting to hear any of it.

- what are you doing ? [S.H]
-taking long service leave. [(y/n).W]

He doesn't reply however before you turn your phone of and board the plane.

* time skip *

You groan while staring into the abyss of your hotel toilet. ' This is impossible." Then the realisation hits you. ' Dear god please let this be wrong !' Making yourself look more presentable you go out to buy what you needed.