Pound

* THIS IS SMUT/LEMON * don't like it don't read it . Also this is the most arkward thing to write in the world ! 😳

Word count: 1037

I wake up to feel arms wrapped securely around me and a warmth radiating from the body next to me. I feel my legs tangled in his and have to pinch myself to prove this isn't all a dream. I look up to see he's already awake and at my movements he looks down at me. "Morning, how did you sleep?" He asks
" Wonderfully, you ?" You reply breathe less as you stare into his eyes.
" Well, my dear," he says before leaning down slightly to kiss your forehead before holding your shoulders to admire you're blush that was forming. With a sudden outburst of confidence you lean in and steal a kiss from him. You go to move back but to your surprise he holds your waist with one hand ,while the other holds your chin.

Things suddenly take a turn and now your leaning over him and his tongue is asking for entrance  .you make a noise as he moves to now straddle you. Before a devilish smirk appears on his face, then he starts tickling you. You scream out for mercy as he continues until your involuntarily squirms end up making you buck your hips up into his. Suddenly his eyes close and you hear him almost growl before he opens his eyes and they darken as he looks you in the eyes. 'Oh god. Damn he's sexy. But what if it hurts ?' You however ignore that thought and move to buck your hips against his again. In return he grinds you into the mattress and you moan loudly, feeling a definite heat building below. You hold your hand over your mouth as you try to hold back moaning like a porn star as he continues grinding against you. As you go to meet his grind you moan out loud and he pulls your hands away, whispering," baby girl I want to hear all your moans . Especially when I pound deep into your tight pussy." Then as you meet his grind yet again it hits a certain spot and you moan out his name loudly as you grab onto his top. Scrunching your fists and eyes shut in pleasure. Then he pulls back and moves off of you.

After he's finished with himself and is almost names he starts in you. Then throws you back onto the bed before pulling you closer to the edge. You're in only underwear and a bra now as he straddles you before kissing and nipping at your neck. Suddenly you ask as he bites down and begins sucking on a soft spot. " Mycroft...please," you squirm as you feel so wet already. He moves to remove your bra and you move instinctively to cover them. "Don't be shy, I know you don't see yourself through my eyes. But to me you are the most beautiful girl in the world." He smiles down at you before slowly moving your hands and holding them. Then to distract yourself oh lies him passionately . Once he's seen you relax he trails kisses downward before attack king and swirling his tongue around your nipples using his hand on the other . Then as he switches he uses his hand to lead yours down to his man hood and you begin to stroke him tentatively , looking up to him for reassurance only to see his eyes tightly shut as he panted. Sudden,t he removed your hands and looked down at you like a predictor. Winking at you before kneeling in front of you. Then he slowly pulled your panties off and swung your legs over his shoulders.

Before you could protest you felt him lick you and you grabbed his hair as his nose nudged your clit, then he suddenly started eating you out. You pulled him tighter as you've never felt so much pleasure. As you feel yourself getting closer , he dips one finger then two, then three into you. Then as his fingers hit that certain spot you cum hard . After riding your orgasm out he stands up and moves you back onto the bed properly. He guides his dick to your entrance and stops, looking at you for consent. You eagerly nod .

He enters you slowly and surprising it does hurt too much. It's more of an alien-feeling that slowly gets more pleasurable as he goes deeper. Once he's fully in he stills for a few seconds before you tell him to move.

"Oh god!" You shout as he hits your g-spot and you almost shake with pleasure, " right there, please Mycroft." If you thought you sounded like a porn star before then it was nothing compared to the sounds coming out of your mouth now. He increased the pace and held your hands before flipping you onto all fours, he bends over you and you spread your legs further, allowing him to go even deeper.

His pace becomes more erratic and you feel yourself getting so close. " M-mycroft... I-I'm so ,"
" I know. Me too, cow with me (y/n)" he grunts out before drawing circles on your clit. Making you cum right there and scratching his back as you shudder with so much pleasure. Tightening around him, he spills into you and you both shout each others names.

He collapses on you and you both just stay there for a minute. Then he pulls out of you and moves to run the light off. Laying in bed next to you and held you. " That was amazing. Thank you" you get out in between trying to breath normally again.
" You were amazing too and I'm glad you liked it, maybe we can continue this," he motions to both of you. "Are you asking for more sex or to date ?" You turn to face him in disbelief it could be the later. He smiles at you then leans down and kisses you before pulling away and cuddling you into his side. " Both. And I'll take that as a yes. We'll discuss it more later. Go to sleep beautiful," he comments softly before stroking your hair.