You. Cant ....

* heya~ I'm finally done with the second set of exams 🎉 only set one to go !  I'm SO SO sorry I've been away for so long but I've got about 2 weeks to do writing before my final exams ☺️🎉*

Word count:744

You wake up to the smell of coffee and pancakes. You groan as you feel a soreness between your legs, you smile and blush at the memories of last night. Then you go to get up and a t-shirt. You see a neat pile of clothes on the cupboards with a note...

' Dear (y/n),

I'm currently cleaning your clothes so you can wear these in the mean time. It's likely I'm making breakfast as you read this, so when you're ready just head downstairs.
P.S. Last night was perfect and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did xoxo. '

You smile as you finish reading it and putting it to the side as you get dressed. Looking in the mirror you try not to giggle at how big and baggy his clothes look on your body . Lifting your arms to see at least 10cm of extra sleeve. As you let go of the pants and it drops to the ground. You then sigh and roll up he clothes till they stay. Then with a small nod you turn on your heels and head for the stairs . The pattering of your feet against the wooden stairs was strangely comforting.

As you reach the bottom you let out a yawn as you trot into the kitchen.

* time skip*

-Where are you ? [S.H]
- At Mycroft's. How'd it go ? [ (y/n).W]
-what go ? Why ? [S.H]
- Whatever you were out for yesterday and what ? [ (y/n).W]
-Pointless. Come home, now. We need to talk. [S.H]

You slightly pale as you read his text. Noticing this ,Mycroft asks," is everything alright  ?  You almost don't hear him before forcing a smile.
"Kind of.. Sherlock just texted me saying we need to talk." At this, his face gives you a puzzled expression but  doesn't push it. " I'm sorry but could possible drop me off home to see what it's about. Last time he texted me this was when he found my razor '" you admit. His puzzled expression changes to realisation at the implementation.

- (y/n). Please. Now. A.S.A.P. [ S.H]
-I'll be there Sherlock.  [ (y/n).W]
-Are you okay? Are you safe ? Sherlock just sent me a text saying you're in danger !? [J.W]
- I'm fine. He's just over reacting to me using his name in text.  [ (y/n).W]
-gtg, ttyl. Love you xoxo  [ (y/n).W]
Love you too xoxo. Stay safe ! [J.W]

You look up to see your clothes from last night in Mycroft's hand, " here, change quickly a car will be here soon to drop you off home. Text me when everything is fine r if it's too much okay ?" He looks at you concerned.
"Of course, thank you for everything," you look into his eyes and kiss his cheek before heading back upstairs.

*time skip*

" You can't date him." Sherlock says sternly with his cold blue eyes staring into your soul. " what ?!," you blurt out, so confused on what he's talking about. His left brow twitches before repeating. " You. Can't. Date. Him.... Mycroft."

You suddenly feel super angry at his words. " Why cause I'm too bums to be your sister in law ? Or maybe it's because I'm not good enough for him ." His eyes widen at your change in attitude and lash out. It's so unlike you to loose your temper. " Well let me tell you that's what I thought, but if he's happy then so am I.. in fact-" you cut him off in anger . " You know what.. fuck you Sherlock. For once I was actually happy. For the first time in 15 years and you go and screw it up. That's for destroying that ..." you stop yourself from continuing and close your eyes before covering your face with your hands and crying. Further shocking him and he does something so unnatural and try's to comfort you but just before he can embrace you, your brother barges in and stops straight in his tracks. His blood boils and vision goes red as he sees you standing there crying and only hearing you tell Sherlock to fuck off. When he catches sight of Sherlocks confused face he himself questions the situation. He ignore it however and goes to try and comfort you.