Family ?

Word count:767

You wake up to your arm being numb and your right thigh is throbbing. Groaning you try to shift only to feel a warmth being admitted from your side and a sharp pain run up your arm from your wrist. Then suddenly your memories hit you like a rock. ' Please please let it be a dream.' You shut your eyes tightly and inwardly cringe at your embarrassment. Opening them only to see that yes in fact you were an are still chained to Mycroft Holmes ! 'I'm gonna kill him when this is all over,' you promise yourself. Too busy thinking to yourself to realise the sleeping form next to you staring at you with a puzzled, sleepy face. You pull a weird face," what? Did I snore or something ?" You pull a horrified expression,' I probably did, knowing my luck. Shit he's going to think I'm such a freak. It'll be another thing he's going to never date me because.' Suddenly you're zoning back in, you exchange eye contact and stare at him before tilting your head causing him to have a goofy lop-sided smile. " It's nothing , sleep well?" Seeming slightly mor serious than previously. Then you blush as yet again memories are triggered and flood back to you but this time is more like a slap to the face. ' I can't believed I hugged him *internal screams and squealing while jumping on the spot*.' He laughs at your day dreaming ...' His amazing laugh and beautiful face, he should laugh more ! God and don't get me started on his smile, it's bad enough with those half smiles but when he's grinning it literally hurts my heart. I don't know how you don't know ' you fangirl in your head while your stomach is assaulted by butterflies. 'I feel like I'm crushing like a teen again !' He then stopped laughing and went back to a relaxed expression," we should have breakfast, then I have to attend a meeting at 12. Since you will want to avoid being seen in such a compromising position were going to have to be earlier. So we will have to start heading off at, let's say 10? After the meeting I have some paper work I need to complete. Then around 3pm were meeting up with Sherlock for coffee to try and get these off," he finishes and notions to the cuffs.

*time skip*

'This meeting is SOO boring ~ dear god. How does he sit through these .All. The.Time.' You think to yourself as you try to also stay apart of the convosation at hand currently playing out in front of you. All the while trying to keep your sanity . ' Err omg these people are so stupid ! Have they really never been in a real fight? Obviously not... This could be so easily solved if only any of them had first hand experience.' " Sorry to interrupt but honestly you guys know you could just ... "

*time skip*

"Thank you for helping out with the meeting, your input was astonishing. I take it you knew most of that from your past experiences?" He half asks. In turn you just laugh and reply," , maybe.. I know we're going to get coffee at three and you have paper work, but can we please buy something on the way to eat ? I'll help you with anything that you need help with if that works?"
" Of course," he replies and you miss that signature smirk he always has around you on his face as he got to stand.

*time skip*

Groaning out loud dramatically before leaning back in your chair you complain," this is so tedious! I don't know how or why you do this for a living, I hate your job and it's not even a full day of your work... Where's the sense or adventure or the danger ? The adrenaline rush ?!" You almost shout being over dramatic because the bordem had gotten to your head and you needed a form of release. He sighs before answering, " better safe than sorry. Isn't that the saying (y/N) I have people to protect and a duty to my country. That makes this all worth it and it's not THAT bad."
" I know but out of all the possible things you could achieve you don't you at least wish for a better job ?"
" I could say the same about you. You are smart in so many different ways and such a valuable asset to us, but you don't you miss your home and fam-," he stops mid way when your face drops at the mention of your family .