Broken

* feels chapter again 😭 *
Word count:791

After everything has settled down Sherlock states, " I only meant it in that, your life will be in more danger than it already is and I can't loose you. Those other thoughts.. don't. They're not true (y/n)." As he finished he opens one eye to monitor your reaction. You take a deep breathe, " everyone deserves to find love though ,Sherlock," you whisper back before going on. " And I know I shouldn't be thinking about those things,but do you really mean it?"
"Yes." He nods before going into his mind palace.

" You and Sherlock are finally dating ?" John asks you with a twinkle of his eye. You smile at his childish behaviour and blush while saying, " ummm... there is someone but it's not Sherlock."
" ohh tell me, tell me," he half shouts and you shove him jokingly as he fangirls.
" oh no, not after last time ! I don't ink so Johnny boy," you giggle as he turns his nose up at your nickname for him. He then gives you the puppy eyes and you sternly say , "no."
" why ~??" He pushes
" You wouldn't approve, " you say turning to look at Sherlock .
"  Hey, you don't know that ! Wait , come on it HAS to be Sherlock , it explains why you two were fighting and him being concerned for your safety." He looks back and fourth between you two. Then you two make eye contact and you burst out laughing. " John, oh my god," you slap his shoulder, " that's the funniest thing ever !" You eventually get out." What's so funny ?" He looks incredulously at you, making you loose it again. While  Sherlock tries to explain it to him.

* time skip *

.... there was an unsettling silence before the storm as your brother found out...
" Mycroft. BLOODY MYCROFT !  are you kidding me ?! This is a prank right ? Right (y/n) ? He doesn't have a heart! Of of ALL the god damn people , why him ! Seriously !?" He looks down at you, like if you'd told  him you were pregnant with Moriaty's child!
" This is exactly why I didn't want to say anything," you say under your breathe.
" Speak up!" He shouts at you and you can't decide if you're more angry or scared. But your mouth doesn't give you time to choose, "  why don't you get out then. If you don't like it this much ! I don't need you breathing down my neck cause I'm a full grown woman !" You shout while pointing to the door. 'Shit.' You then see a flash before you feel your head reeling in pain and confusion at the fact your brother had just PUNCHED you ! Hard.

Then you swear you saw red, before things could get worse Sherlock pulls John back to restrain him while Lestrade joins you. Then proceeds to lead you outside for what he says is " just a little walk."

* time skip*

Sitting on the park bench with Lestrade beside you, shouldn't be that bad, however this time you just wanted to be curled up in a ball with the sweet blade and those warm tears streaming down as you stare blankly.' Fuck everyone.'  You clench your fists as you recall what just went down. ' How fucking dare he ! I swear next time I see him, img king to give him a piece of my mind.' " (y/n)?" Lestrade questions, however you don't rep,y and just stare at him, urging him to continue. Despite already fully knowing the question he was going to ask. " What happened ?" You ask him and turn to look at him in the eyes again before answering it. " It's not important . What's done is done." You look away. ' should I ask him? Oh hell why not.' " what's your opinion on Mycroft ,Greg ? Honestly." You watch him deep in thought.
" Well... I don't know him that well, but he seems quite straight laced and strict. However I believe he is no exception to the fact everyone has 2 sides... business and private." He looks you over trying to piece it all together. ' good. He's not lying...'
" What would  you say if I told you the fight was about dating him?" You raise one eyebrow as his eyes widen with amazement?  " Well... I'd say it's your choice and it you are happy and safe. Then that's all that truely matters and I'd wish you two the best. You smile ,then frown, " I-it's just t-that ' don't you dare cry now !' " you start crying " I am happy. Yet I feel torn because apart from you on one else supports us dating and it's tearing John and I apart." Greg then just nods in understanding and holds you as you cry. " I just don't know what to do anymore," you sob .