Almost loss

Word count:625

'Why does he keep staring at me ?' You begin to feel panic setting but push it back as you feel the man from earlier walking behind you. So you muster up all  the courage you can and swiftly swivelled around to face the man. He's slightly taller than you, short black dyed hair.... 'gay'. " Hey, I know this is random but couldn't help but wonder, are you gay ?" ' wow smooth...'
" Yes , I am love. How'd you guess that ?" His strong Irish accent filling your ears.
"Just a lucky guess, plus the hottest are always gay," you joke at the weirdness of the situation. His laughter seems to ring alarms in your head as does his presence in general." Jim, by the way ."
" (Y/n), it's nice to meet you Jim," you fake a smile.
" Like-wise, now I must be off but I'm sure we'll be meeting each other again soon enough," he winked and left. Then turning you feel something hits you in the head and knocks you out.

* time skip*

" Tell me what you know about the Holmes (y/n)," the blonde in front of you spat.
"No. why don't you tell your boss to shove his ego up his ass!" You retaliate and bite your lip as he cuts into your thigh then slaps you,"bitch." Then he tries again. " Tell.Me. " he leans in," or you're in for a WORLD of pain sweet heart." Then he towers over you. Instead of replying you just stare hard at him . After the little stare down he snarls and shoves the knife into your shoulder and you cry out in pain. "NEVER! "you scream out.

* time skip* [ Sherlock's p.o.v]

" This is all your fault she left and why we can't find her !"
" You're the one whose dating her and is basically the government so don't try to blame me you can't find her ! You should be happy I haven't already killed you when I know your going to break her heart," John shouts back at Mycroft as I zone out ' why? Is it because they are attached? But why ? It's not that simple. It never is. Maybe they're been dating longer? No, I would have realised. Think Sherlock, think...'

'Oh... OH!' "-She's my sister ! Of course I'm going to be-"
"Pregnant." I look up at my brother.
" What? WHAT !? Oh hell no." John shouts looking between us. Mycroft's face pales and his body stiffens. " He got her pregnant . It explains why he's so e-" I try to explain
" You bastard ! You slept with her too !?" John goes to punch my brother but I stop it.
"John." I nod at my brothers pale face and unusual attitude.

My phone goes off, " Sherlock, 23 Archer St, 3rd floor now." Lestrade said then hung up.

* time skip*

He loosens your restraints and punches you off the chair, thanks to your now bad leg you fell forward onto your hands and knees. He then turns you over onto your back and starts strangling you. Then gun shots can be heard and he lets got to grab his own. A few seconds later foot steps stop right outside and then a group of cops come in and restrain your touturer. He pushes away and shots 3 bullets into you. You roll over to try stand but then you feel a warm liquid running from between your legs and up the back of your throat. Lestrade moves your hair out the way, just before you start spewing blood. Then as he went to help you up and to the ambulance you start wailing from the intense pain in your abdomen region. ' Oh god, oh god. Please don't be the baby.' You cry and shake as you get driven away.