Chapter One ~Happy Childhood~

Third Person PoV:
Y/N was a happy go lucky kid. She always did her work, made friends, and she soared high and above. Her parents were especially proud of her.

"Y/N, why don't we celebrate your latest achievement of Student of the Month?" Your mother asked. You nodded. You had the place already in mind.

"FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA!" You screeched. Your mother chuckled.

"Okay. Go tell your father to start the car!" Your mother told you. You raced off to find him.

~Time Skip brought to you by Foxy~

You and your parents pulled up to the pizzeria. It was busy, but it wasn't super busy. You got out of the car. You were jumping up and down from excitement. You were wearing a bow in your H/L H/C, you were wearing your favorite shirt, blue jeans, and favorite shoes. It was a perfect day.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! How can I help you?" A girl with beach blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and a kind smile asked.

"Yes, we were wondering if we could have three pizzas?" Your mother asked. The woman behind the counter nodded.

"Yes you can. I am Mandy by the way. I will be out your order in no time flat!" She said. I grinned. She winked at me and she disappeared into the kitchen.

"Go on and play, Y/N! You earned it!" Your father told you. You gave him a hug. Then did the same to your mother. You went off to play.

"Sam!" You screamed as you saw your best friend. She turned around. You grinned at her. She ran over and hugged you.

"Y/N!" She said. You hugged her back.

"Let's go see the gang! Come on!" Sam ushered you. The first place you went was the stage. Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie were finishing their song. Then they ended it and got off the stage. Chica grinned as she saw you.

Y/N's PoV:
Chica grinned at me. I grinned back. She came over to us. I hugged her tight. "Hiya Chica!" I greeted her.

"Hello there Ms. Y/N! And if it ain't little Sam as well! How are you two doing?" She asked in her Southern accent.

"Doing great, Ms. Chica! I got Student of the Month today!" I told her. She gasped.

"You did? Well come on we gotta tell the others!" Chica told me. She grabbed my hand in her giant left one, and she grabbed Sam's hand in her giant right one.

"Oh Freddy!" She called. Freddy walked over to us. He grinned at the sight of me and Sam.

"Hello Y/N and Sam! I see you found Chica." He said. I nodded.

"Why, Freddy, Y/N has officially won Student of the Month today." Chica spreaded the word fast.

"Wow, Y/N, that is amazing!" Freddy told me. I felt a light blush on my cheecks thanks to Freddy's words.

"T-thank you, Freddy." I stuttered. He laughed and gave me a hug.

"Good job. You deserve it." He whispered to me. "Now, have you told Bonnie and Foxy yet?" Freddy asked. I shook my head no.

"Tell us what?" Bonnie and Foxy asked as they turned the corner.

"Y/N has won Student of the Month!" Freddy announced. I grinned.

"Wonderful job, lassie. I knew ye could do it." Foxy told me. I smiled. He was one of the best animatronics here.

"Good job, N/N." Bonnie congratulated me.

"I think this here moment calls for a Freddy Fazbear group hug!" Chica called. Families, staff workers, children, and animatronics ran over and group hugged me. I giggled. It was nice.

Author's Note:
Hiya peoples! Due to FNaF Sister location coming out, I thought why not make a book for FNaF? Sorry that the first chapter was dull. It is going to be better as we go along. I shall see you guys later!

-SnowyFrostedWinter