Chapter Five ~Don't Deny Your Feelings~ ~Chico~

Third Person's PoV:
I have seen many people happy before...but none like Y/N. She seemed to have an extra bounce in her step. Whenever someone would ask Y/N about why she was so happy she would respond with, "Oh...just a lovely day!" This could have fooled anyone -and it did- but it didn't fool Mist.

"Hiya Y/N." Mist greeted her.

Y/N's PoV:
"Hi Mist." Y/N greeted her. Mist got her smirk on her face and looked Y/N up and down.

"You seem different..." Mist told me. It definitely wasn't the hair or the fact that I ate an entire pizza for breakfast.

"Am I not supposed to be different?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I like the old you...wait!!!!" She annouced. I looked her into her red eyes.

"What?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

"Do you...oh well I don't know...like someone?" Mist asked as she smirked. I shook my head no.

"Uh huh. Yeah. Keep telling yourself that." She chuckled. The bell rang for homeroom. Mist has all of the same classes as me.

"Please Y/N?" She asked me. I grinned to myself. I shook my head again.

"I won't tell anyone!" She promised. I looked into her hopeful eyes.

"Oh fine you begger." I told her. She squealed with happiness.

"Okay what is it?" She asked.

"I do like someone." I told her. She nodded.

"Who is it? Is it that cute boy from math?" She asked me. I shook my head. I was blushing.

"N-no. His name is Chico." I told her. She grinned.

"Isn't that the name of that animatronic chicken thing at Freddy's?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Oooohhhhh!" She squealed. Maybe I shouldn't have told her.