Chapter Twelve ~Please Forgive Me!~ ~Bonnie~

Y/N's PoV:
I looked up. There stood Bonnie with his guitar slung on his back. I snuggled down deeper into the blankets. Chica whispered into his ear.

"Y/N misses you. She is a wreck because of what happened. She didn't mean to hurt you. You need to get back with her. Please Bonnie?" Chica asked.

"No Chica! She cheated on me. I won't accept this!" Bonnie growled. That's when my tears began to fall from my eyes. My body began to rack with sobs.

Bonnie's PoV:
I never could stand seeing a beautiful girl cry. Y/N was sobbing. I looked down at Chica. She nodded her head. I put my guitar down, and I walked over to Y/N's bed. I put my hand on her shoulder, but she just shrinked back deeper into her blankets.

"Please B-Bonnie. I c-can't live like t-this anymore!" Y/N wailed. My eyes began to get blurry. I still care for her!

"Y/N, I am so sorry for acting this way. Please. I want to be with you. You are my one and only. The owner of my heart. My light in the darkness! Please be with me again?" I asked. I looked into her E/C eyes. She still had tears swimming in her eyes. She smiled.

"Bonnie, I apologize for what happened. I didn't mean to kiss Freddy. He was just teaching me guitar. That's all. I swear. The next thing I know is that we were kissing. When you told me we were done, I thought my heart shattered. I thought you wouldn't ever forgive me!" Y/N said between sobs. I hugged her close to my body. She snuggled close to me. She looked up into my scarlet eyes.

"Will you take me back, Bonnie?" She asked. I nodded.

"Will you take me back, Y/N?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes. I grinned through the tears. She grabbed my shirt and kissed me. I kissed her back while a bright light flashed.

Chica's PoV:
I squealed excitedly. I turned my phone off and looked at the happy and reunited couple.

"See Bonnie? All is well!" I said. Bonnie looked at me and nodded.
"All is well, Chica." I said as Y/N hugged me again.