Chapter Six ~Do I Like Y/N?~ ~Freddy~

Snowy has returned! (S̑u̱r̢ẹ̽̕.͢.̂.̽) I will try to update more! (No ̖̂s̪h̝͊e̥ w̭͌o͔ñ'͇t̞̔.ͅ.̯̊.) I missed you, my readers, during the break. (No͕ ̇sheͯ ̄d͚͋i͙d͒n̄'͑t̼...̝) Okay...on to the story!

Freddy's Point of View:

I looked up into the night sky. The shining stars reflected in my eyes as I gazed into the sky. The moon was full tonight. We worked extra hard today. That birthday party wore us out. A young girl turned five today. It was a fun time.

I sighed as I collapsed on the ground. The pizzeria was hot and stuffy. Outside was cool and crisp. My eyes slowly closed as my breathing slowed down. A nap would be wonderful...

(Freddy's Dream Point of View)

I looked around the room. It was a ballroom. I noticed my regular brown suit was replaced with a nice tuxedo. The soft music of violins, violas, cellos, and a soft female voice sang a slow song. The lights dimmed just a bit and a door opened then closed. I spun around and saw Y/N wearing a F/C color dress. She wore flats, a treble clef necklace, star earrings, and her H/C hair was pulled up into F/H/S. (That means Favorite Hair Style.)

She gave me an award winning smile. She walked towards me, and she gazed into my chocolate eyes.

"Y/N, can I have this dance?" I asked her. Her smile, if possible, expanded twice as much. I guided her to the dance floor. We danced for what felt like forever.

(Freddy's Dream Ends)

My breath hitched in my throat. I shouldn't be dreaming about her!
Y/N's Point of View:

I walked into the pizzeria. Bonnie was eating pizza and chatting to Foxy. Chica smiled as she saw me enter the pizzeria.

"Hi Y/N!" She greeted me. I smiled at her happiness. There was only four animatronics. Minus Goldy of course. He hardly comes out anymore.

"Wait...where is Freddy?" I asked. Chica pointed outside under the trees. I sighed and nodded.

Freddy's Point Of View:
The wind was calming. I heard leaves rustling, but I think the wind was causing it.

"H-hi Freddy." Y/N stuttered. Does she like me?

"Hi Y/N. Come relax under the trees." I offered as I patted the soft grass. She chuckled and sat down beside me. She was beautiful beyond compare. She has grown a lot as well.

'Wait...what am I thinking?!'

Author's Note:
I hope you enjoyed that. I finally updated!!! It might suck, but I think it is fine. Snowy is a little curious however.

How did you become addicted to Five Nights at Freddy's? My answer is I was reading a story on Wattpad. The author included the song, 'Balloons' by MandoPony. I was curious what the song meant. I looked up what Five Nights at Freddy's was. I was addicted since then. XD Until later my readers!

-Snowy
(Hȩ̇hͫ͡e.ͦ́ ̸A͌̀dͬ͠oͬ͢r̄aͨ͢bl̋e̛.͌ T̛̍hͧe̸ͮy h̶a͗vͧe n͗o̸ͩ ̀clu̴e͂.͌)