Chapter Seven ~Admit it to Y/N!~ ~Goldie~

Don't play the song yet! Please! Here is a nice long Golden update! Also there is going to be some Freddy x Bonnie here, and there is some Foxy x Chica. I don't normally ship Foxica, but I will add a bit of Foxica here. Remember no haters on shipping!

Third Person PoV:
Golden Freddy was usually a calm and collected guy. He was the oldest in the group. Today though was another story.

Golden Freddy's PoV:
I looked out the door of Storage. Chica, Freddy, and Bonnie were singing the same old songs for the millionth time today. I quickly shut the door. Lately I haven't been myself. I have been daydreaming of Y/N. Chica suggested that I confess to Y/N. I have mulled this over multiple times. I heard the click clack of somebody's shoes. Probably Mandy. I looked down at my shoes. Ew. Old pizza sauce was stained on my shoe.

Freddy's PoV:
I was in my animatronic form. Bonnie strummed his guitar, and I began to sing. Chica started swaying her hips to the beat. I looked towards the front doors. Y/N entered the pizzeria. She was dressed in normal clothes and not her nightguard uniform. She smiled at me and sat down at a table. She waved.

"It is time for Freddy and the gang to go to sleep. Parents, please round up the kiddos. Remember that some kids might be in the restrooms. Thank you for coming on out to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! We hope to see you guys later!" Mandy announced. She came from the office.

"Goodnight kids!" I said.

"Goodnight band members!" Bonnie said.

"Goodnight y'all! Y'all come back now you hear?" Chica drawled. Kids groaned. Some kids didn't want to leave. Others rushed out.
"Goodnight Y/N! I hope you have a nice and safe night!" Mandy yelled. Y/N wished Mandy a nice and safe night too. Mandy locked the place up for the night. Y/N giggled.

"The coast is clear!" Y/N sang. I blinked a few times, stretched my arms, and changed into my human form. Bonnie followed suit. He smiled at me. I smiled back. Chica ran to find Foxy. Bonnie came over and hugged me.

Y/N's PoV:
I saw everybody but Goldie. This wasn't normal. Usually Goldie is right by my side. Today he isn't. I walked to the Storage room. He wasn't there.

"Chica? Where is Goldie?" I yelled. I didn't get a response. I looked down at my shoes. A piece of paper was laying by my feet. Curiosity killed me and picked it up.

Dear Y/N,
I know that this may come across as strange. Can you possibly come outside? It is worth it.

Yours Truly,
Goldie

Okay then. I folded the note up and put it in my pocket. I walked into the main party room. Bonnie was teaching Freddy guitar.

"Aw! That's so cute!" I said. Freddy looked up at me. He nervously smiled. Bonnie smiled and waved.

"WHAT IS CUTE AND ADORABLE AND WHY AM I MISSING IT?!" Chica yelled as she ran into the main party room. I pointed to Freddy and Bonnie. Chica smiled and took her phone out. She snapped a picture. I waved a farewell, and I continued on my way.

Goldie's PoV:
I watched Y/N exit the pizzeria. She saw me and walked over.

"Hello Goldie." She greeted me.

"Hello Y/N. Would you care to dance?" I ask as I press play on my CD player that I brought outside. Y/N smiles as we begin to dance.

'Hey pretty girl, won't you look my way
Love's in the air tonight
You can bet you make this ol' boy's day
Hey pretty girl, won't you look my way'

Y/N laughed as we continued to dance under the stars.

'Hey pretty girl, can I have this dance
And the next one after that
Gonna make you mine there's a real good chance
Hey pretty girl, can I have this dance'

I look up. Chica, Foxy, Freddy, and Bonnie are all exiting the pizzeria. Freddy and Bonnie begin to dance and Foxy and Chica follow too.

'Hey pretty girl, it feels so right
Just like it's meant to be
All wrapped up in my arms so tight
Hey pretty girl, it feels so right

Life's a long and winding ride
Better have the right one by your side
And happiness don't drag its feet
Time moves faster than you think'

Y/N yawns. I stroke her hair. She rest her head on my chest. I smile to myself. I hear Freddy whispering to Bonnie.

'Hey pretty girl, wanna take you home
My momma's gonna love you
She'll make me sleep on the couch, I know
Hey pretty girl, wanna take you home

Hey pretty girl, let's build some dreams
And a house on a piece of land
We'll plant some roots and some apple trees
Hey pretty girl, let's build some dreams'

"I want you to know, Y/N, that I love being with you. You are my one and only. I won't leave you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her.

'Life's a long and winding ride
Better have the right one by your side
Happiness don't drag its feet
And time moves faster than you think'

Y/N grinned. She leaned in close to me and kissed me. I was caught by surprise, but I kissed back.

'Hey pretty girl, you did so good
Our baby's got your eyes
And a fighter's heart like I knew she would
Hey pretty girl, you did so good

Hey pretty girl, when I see the light
And it's my time to go
I'm gonna thank the Lord for a real good life
A pretty little girl and a beautiful wife'

I gently pulled away from her. She smiled. I felt whole again.

"What if I told you that I will be your girlfriend?" She asked me. I smiled.

"It would make me a happy man." I told her. "It would make me love you even more." I kissed her again. I hear cat calls and cheers around. I see a flash of light. Chica must have taken a picture.

"Yes! Foxy, my OTP is canon!!" She screeched.

"Good. Now ye will stop fangirling abou' it." Foxy chuckled.

"I make no promises." She laughed.