Chapter Ten ~A Friend's Secret Is Told~ ~Goldie~

Snowy is back!!! Time for a Golden update. In this update, we have Chico. Enjoy! :)

Chico's PoV:
I jumped off the stage. I went to the kitchen. Today was a day unlike any other. It was Goldie's 'birthday'. Well. More like the day that he powered on at his location when he was still a working animatronic. But birthday sounds better. Freddy and Y/N were planning this celebration for awhile now. It was my job to make the cake and pizza. I got my ingredients and began.

I just finished the cake batter when I heard footsteps nearing the kitchen. I looked out the door and saw Y/N. She was wearing her favorite outfit. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello there, Chico! May I come into the kitchen?" She asked me. I smiled as I nodded. I moved out of the way so she could enter.

"What were you working on, dear Chico?" Y/N questioned me as she sniffed the air.

"Oh! Goldie's 'birthday' cake." I answered her. She giggled as she got an idea. I turned my back on her so I could begin making pizza when a giant flour cloud erupted. I turned around and got flour in my face.

"Y/N! I will get you for this!" I coughed. Flour was everywhere. It was in my hair, my eyes, on my clothes, it was everywhere. I grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at her. She coughed as she laughed.

As we fought the Great Flour War, we were breathless. I laughed as she sat down on the kitchen table.

"That was fun." Y/N said as she wiped off her shirt. She had tons of flour in her hair. I wiped it off with my hands. She looked up at me. Her E/C eyes sparkled in the bright light, her lips curled up into a signature Y/N grin, and she just looked adorable covered in flour.

"Thank you, Chico, for a wonderful time!" Y/N said. I smiled. I was close to her. Maybe a little too close. Y/N didn't seem to mind. She scooted over for me so I could sit with her. I sat down on her right side.

"We should do this more often!" I exclaimed. Y/N eagerly nodded. She seemed to be leaning in closer. Or perhaps I was leaning in closer. Then I felt a pair of warm lips collide with my mine. I closed my eyes.

Goldie's PoV:
For humans, birthdays are special. For an animatronic, birthdays are just another ordinary day...unless you got a Y/N. She insisted on making my 'birthday' extra special. And I can't say no to Y/N. Speaking of my girlfriend...wow. It's weird to think that me and her are together.

I walked out of the Storage Room and right into Bonnie. He smiled at me.

"Hello Goldie!" He said happily. I smiled back at him. His red eyes seemed to be filled with happiness.

"Hey Bonnie!" I said as he walked away to the Main Party Room. I followed after him. Foxy and Freddy were discussing something in hushed voices and Bonnie was playing his guitar. Now what struck me as odd was Foxy and Freddy getting along like it was nothing. This wasn't normal for the fox and the bear. They were normally bickering about something or other. I smiled to myself as I decided to look for Chico and Y/N. The kitchen is Chico's favorite place in Freddy Fazbear's. Obviously.

I pushed open the door. I looked up only to have my heart shattered. There intertwined together were Y/N and Chico. She seemed to be having a great time. Chico broke away and looked up. Then he got a look of fear. Y/N looked up at me with a look of sadness and horror.

"W-wow. My girlfriend and best friend hooking up behind my back? N-never would have thought of that one! Don't talk to me anymore. Either of you!" I said as I stormed away.