Chapter Eight~ What's Wrong With You?!~ Foxy~

F/S means favorite soda. Normally I will post Foxy updates on Tuesdays. On Tuesdays, keep your eyes open Foxy fans!!

Foxy's PoV:
I fell on my back. The spirit of the child hovering above me had a look of annoyance.

"Oh come on! Foxy, you don't really have a choice." The kid retorted. I growled.

"Fine! Just leave me Y/N alone!" I snapped. The kid launched itself at me. I felt myself twitch uncontrollably. My body shut down for a few moments. Then it rebooted itself. I laughed darkly.

Y/N's PoV:
The animatronics seem hostile. Just like how they were when I began working here. I took a sip of my F/S. I flipped through the cameras nervously. So far Bonnie and Chica have made apperances. Foxy hasn't moved at all along with Freddy. I looked out the window. Chica was there and she was...singing?

'I can see you there, warmth and life why don't you share?
It's been many years stuck here living with our fears.
Please do pardon me, I can't help it, can't you see?
In this misery, you can join our family.
Why'd you lock the door? Don't you like us anymore?'

"No Chica. I don't like you anymore! I don't want to join your family!" I screamed as I slammed my door shut. I looked down at the tablet. I saw that Bonnie was in Parts and Services. He was prepping an extra Freddy suit. I shook my head.

"It isn't happening!" I screamed. I flipped to the Main Party Room camera. Chica was in between the tables. She was still singing.

'This game's lots of fun, you look funny when you run.
Eyes up on the wall, well that's just no fun at all.
Watching us in there, using cameras hardly seems fair'

I won't lie. Her song was creeping me out. The way her voice sounded sent chills up my spine. The words were horrific. I changed cameras again. Pirate's Cove. Foxy still hasn't moved. I sighed as I took another sip of F/S. I looked at my battery percent. It was 4:00 and I had 30%. This wasn't good.

I turned on the light to my left side. There was Bonnie. I slammed the door shut.

'Stalking hallways, getting closer
Got you now, it's nearly over
Found your blind spot, lurking within
Sooner or later we'll get in
Careful not to waste your power
You've still got to last an hour
I can hear your heart pound heavy
Here we come I hope you're ready'

Chica's voice rang down the hallway. I did a spit take. Those lyrics aren't the most positive ones. I heard Bonnie leave. I opened the door which that slowed down how fast I lose my power. I looked down at the time. 4:00. 20%. Oh crud.

'Shouldn't have come here to this house of fear
Pray that those doors hold steady
As the clock ticks on you pray to reach dawn.
Can you last five nights at freddy's?'

Foxy's PoV:
Stupid Chica and that blasted singing. 'If only I could murder her instead of that nightguard' I thought. I smirked to myself as I looked at the clock in my cove. 4:57. Showtime.

I threw open the curtains, my sign automatically changed to the words 'IT'S ME!' I dashed down the hall. Chica grinned at me as I ran past.

'They don't let us out, all the people scream and shout.
After they go home, that is when they let us roam.
Once we got a taste, but they shut us down in haste.
Called us things of hell, blamed it on the rotting smell'

As soon as I got to the door, I banged on the door with my hook. I started tearing down the door. Y/N screamed.

"Where be me lassie, Y/N?!" I yell. She looks up at me with terror in her eyes. I scream for the others to get here. Y/N looked like she was going to pass out. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy all smiled.

'Who's that on the phone? You're supposed to be alone.
You're not playing fair, we'll just have to break in there
You can join the crew, we have got a suit for you
With you I'll confide, it's no use to run and hide.'

Freddy and I grabbed Y/N, and we started heading to Parts and Services. Chica and Bonnie grabbed the empty Freddy suit. Y/N started shaking. I stabbed my hook into her side. She screamed. I began to shove her into the suit. The clinking, clanking, and snapping rings around the room.

'Stalking hallways, getting closer
Got you now, it's nearly over
Found your blind spot, lurking within
Sooner or later we'll get in
Careful not to waste your power
You've still got to last an hour
I can hear your heart pound heavy
Here we come I hope you're ready

Why'd you come back here? You should have fled dear.
Pray that those doors hold steady
You've made it quite far it's rather bizarre
Can you last five nights at freddy's?'

Then Chica snapped to her senses. Followed by Bonnie, Freddy, and then finally me.

"Oh no. Y/N, lassie, are ye alive? Guys, help a lad out here!" I demanded. I took Y/N out of the suit. Luckily I only got her waist and down into the suit. I brought her to the Main Party Room. I laid her down. She winced in pain.

"You monsters! You things of hell!" She mumbled. I bit my lip. We were in human form. I stroked her hair.

"Call an ambulance!" I yelled to Freddy. He nodded. I felt her breathing slow down.

"F...Foxy. I trusted you. You betrayed me." She whispered.

'I just want to go home
Don't want to be alone
Please don't cry or scream out
You won't ever get out'