Chapter Seven ~Admit it to Y/n!~ ~Bonnie~

Don't play the song yet!!!! Please! :) Also here is a nice long update!

Third Person PoV:
Bonnie and Y/N both know that they have crushes...on each other. Chica knows this. The matchmaker has a few ideas up her sleeve.

Chica's PoV:
I looked up at the clock. 7:00 pm. The pizzeria closed an hour ago. Good thing too. It was a crazy day. Two birthdays and a Student of the Month festival. I brushed the dust off my fluffy dress and apron. I heard the familiar arguments of Bonnie and Freddy. Foxy started chasing his tail around and around in a circle. He must be really bored. My stomach started growling. I'm not in the mood for pizza. Surprisingly. However I was in the mood for real human food. Pizza is human food, but I want other food. I grabbed my phone from my apron pocket. Might as well text my favorite human friend.

Y is you. C is Chica
C- Hey N/N. Can you come to the pizzeria?
Y- Hey Chica-chu. Sure. Just give me a quick second and I will be there.
C- Thank you, N/N.

I smiled to myself. Food isn't just why I texted Y/N. Bonnie is another one of my reasons. This shipper needs to have her OTP happen.

Bonnie's PoV:
Freddy and I were laughing. Our arguments were usually just for fun. Freddy smiled and went to find Chica. Foxy got up and stood still for a minute.

"Dizzy there, Captain?" I asked. He smiled. I grabbed my guitar and strummed a few notes. Eventually those few notes turned into a song I heard on the radio.

Play the song now!

'A million miles away and I'm still thinkin' about my baby.' That line reminds me of Y/N. My mind is always focused on her a lot.

'Ain't misbehavin', no, you don't need to worry. I'm having a good time, oh, oh.'

Y/N's PoV:
I honestly love Chica-chu to death, but lately I don't trust her. She is acting like such a...a fangirl lately. Everytime I go over to the pizzeria, Chica squeals. She sighs dreamly when I hug Bonnie and she mumbles things under her breath when she sees me hanging out with Foxy, Freddy, and Goldie.

I fixed my favorite blouse. I haven't eaten dinner yet, so I figured that I could just eat with the gang. Foxy better not be drinking soda. He gets way too hyper for my liking.

~Time skip brought to you by Bonnie~

I shut my car door. The pizzeria was my second home. I opened the doors. Foxy was running crazily.

"Uh. Chica-chu, where are you?" I asked. Chica waltzed her way out of the kitchen. She was swaying her hips to the beat of Bonnie's song. She spun around.

"Y/N!! You're here!" She squealed. I smiled. Foxy ran up to me and jumped on me.

"Y/N! Lassie, I missed ye. You are here!" He yelled in his pirate talk. I smiled. He squeezed me in a hug.

"Gah! Hiya Foxy. I missed you too. How are you?" I asked him.

"Well. I've been just fine. Thanks fer askin' lass!" Foxy answered. I smiled and somebody got Foxy off of me.

"Poor Y/N. Are you okay?" Somebody asked me. I looked up into blue eyes. Freddy. I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Great to see you, Y/N." Freddy smiled. I heard music in the room. Bonnie...?

"It's great to see you too, Freddy!" I said. Chica shoved her way towards me.

"Y/N!!" She yelled as a greeting. I smiled. My best friend!

"Chica-chu!" I yelled back. She hugged me. I closed my eyes. I wasn't here for the past two weeks due to the fact that I was sick. This amount of attention makes me feel loved, and I opened my eyes.

Bonnie came out of the kitchen with his mouth filled with food. He was singing. I watched him sway and dance. Just then he saw me. His face became as red as a tomato.

Bonnie's PoV:
Sweet goodness. I just embarrassed myself in front of Y/N. She giggled as she let go of Chica and danced her way to me.

"Oh Bon-Bon! What song were you singing?" She asked me. My face increased redness. If possible. My heart skipped a beat.

"O-oh? What I was s-singing? U-uh. M-misbehavin'." I stuttered. I sounded like Jeremy. (No offense to Jeremy! Jerebear is amazing!)

"Oh! I love that song!" She squealed. I smiled. She did? "Bonnie, could you sing for me?"

That made me smile even more. I nodded. Chica squealed. This was her plan wasn't it?

'And I've had one too many
But you're the only one on my mind' I grabbed her hand and spun her. She smiled.

'3 am, my phone is dead, I'm acting like a dang fool
We're singing "We Found Love"
And jumping in a swimming pool
Yeah, I had a good time, oh, oh
And I've had one too many
But you're the only one on my mind' I looked up at Chica. She flashed me a thumbs up. Freddy smiled. Foxy swayed on his feet. Soda must be getting to him. Goldie appeared by the rest of the gang. He smiled.

'Oh, but I know that I
Can be wild sometimes
Oh, but I never lie
'Cause I'm yours, you're mine
But I ain't misbehavin', no
I ain't misbehavin' tonight'

'Everyone around me is just kissin' on somebody
But I'm just dancing by myself around the lobby
I'm having a good time, oh, oh
And I've had two too many
But I'm just doing this to pass the time' I realized just how relateable that stanza is. Almost everybody here had somebody to love. Chica has Freddy, Foxy has Mist, and Goldie has Athena.

'Oh, but I know that I
Can be wild sometimes
Oh, but I never lie
'Cause I'm yours, you're mine
But I ain't misbehavin', no
I ain't misbehavin' tonight' Y/N and I dance. Freddy twirled Chica. She smiled and gave a wink to Y/N.

'But I wonder, are you out there thinking of me?
Is it stupid that I'm asking, "Do you miss me?"
Are you behavin'? 'Cause I'm savin' all my love for you
And I'm having a good time, but I'd rather be with you
A million miles away but I'm still thinking 'bout my baby
Ain't misbehavin', no, you don't need to worry' Y/N relaxed her head on my chest. My heart felt whole.

'Oh, but I (oh, but I) know that I (know that I)
Can be wild sometimes (Baby I can be wild)
Oh, but I never lie (I never lie)
'Cause I'm yours, you're mine (yours, you're mine)
And I ain't misbehavin', no
I ain't misbehavin'
Told ya I ain't misbehavin', no
I ain't misbehavin'
I've had way too many
And you're the only one on my mind' I finished the song. Y/N looked up into my scarlet eyes. I leaned in and kissed her lips. She was caught by surprise but she slowly kissed back. I pulled away.
"I like you, Y/N." I whispered. She smiled.

"I like you too, Bonnie."

Author's Note:
That was a nice long update! How was that? I liked it! I ship Freddy and Bonnie. What are your FNaF ships? Animatronics or nightguard ships are allowed. Stay tuned for the next update!

-SnowyFrostedWinter