Chapter Six ~Do I Like Y/N?~ ~Foxy~

This chapter is just our loveable Fox's PoV and don't play the song yet. I have something planned. Hehe. I love this chapter!:

Foxy's PoV:
Never have I thought of this thing called true love. I never thought of it. I mean sure there have been crushes, but I never thought that I could know true love.

Y/N's PoV: (I lied! Oh no!)
I danced into the pizzeria. Today was a great day. For what reason? I just felt extremely happy. Chica dashed towards me and grinned.

"Hi Y/N!" She greeted me.

"Hi Chica." I greeted her. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to an extra room with rooms attached to it by doors.

"This is where we stay since we became friends with you." Chica explained. I nodded. It was basically a front room.

"Do you want to watch movies with me? The others won't." Chica pouted. I chuckled.

"Sure. I would love to. What are we watching?" I asked.

"Beauty and the Beast. It is my favorite movie so far." Chica explained as she got the movie set up. "Do you want popcorn?" She asked.

I nodded and she went to the kitchen for popcorn. (I love kettle corn and caramel popcorn.)

Foxy's POV:
I looked at the clock in me cove. It was 1:00. 'Where is Y/N?' I thought. I walked off of me stage and went to the kitchen. Chica was removing of bag of popcorn and dumping it into the bowl.

"Hey lass." I called. She looked up, waved, and went back to pouring popcorn.

"What are you doing, Foxy?" She asked me. She opened the wrapper for another bag of popcorn. This would probably make three bags so far.

"I was just wondering if you have seen Y/N?" I asked. Chica looked up at me.

"No. I haven't. Sorry Foxy." She told me. (Chica, you liar!)

"Thanks anyway, lass." I said and walked back to me cove. Bonnie started walking towards me.

"You do you know that Chica is lying, right?" Bonnie asked as he wiped off his shirt.

"No." I told him. He rolled his eyes.

"Listen for music." He said as he turned off and walked away. Huh.

Y/N's PoV:
I ate another handful of popcorn. The movie came to where Belle was going to dance with Beast.

"I love this part." Chica whispered to me. I nodded. Mrs. Potts started singing.

Play the song now!
'Tale as old as time. True as it can be. Barely even friends. Then somebody bends. Unexpectedly. Just a little change. Small to say the least. Both a little scared neither one prepared. Beauty and the Beast.'

Chica smirked and got up and left the room. I shrugged and turned back to the TV. Foxy then walked into the room. (Hehe!)

"May I have this dance, Y/N?" He asked. I blushed and nodded.

'Ever just the same! Ever a surprise! Ever as before! Ever just as sure! As the sun will rise. Tale as old as time. Tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange. Finding you can change. Learning you were wrong. Certain as the sun. Rising in the east! Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Beast. Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Beast.'

The song ended, and I giggled. Foxy smiled. "I wanted to let you know that I really like you, lassie." He whispered. I blushed as a big grin spread across my face. And so my pirate fox admits it.

Aw! That was so adorable! That was 600 words exactly. I love Foxy so much!! Thank you so much for reading.