Chapter Eight ~What's Wrong With You?!~ ~Freddy~

On Wednesdays I will normally post Freddy updates! 

Freddy's PoV:

I looked up. Chica, Foxy, and Bonnie nodded. Goldie even gave up struggling to let them lose this battle. I took in a shaky breath.

"O-okay. We will let you. Just don't harm us or the nightguard." I mumbled. The childrens' spirits cheered. They acted so sweet and innocent. They were. Until they wanted their way...

"Okay then!" The second oldest boy cheered. He launched himself at me. My eyes closed. He laughed. 'How big and brave are you, Freddy?' He asked me. He made me stand up. 'I rule you. I own you.' He said.

Y/N's PoV:
I opened the doors to the pizzeria. The cold air blew into the warm pizzeria. I closed the door quietly. I walked to the stage. I stepped up on the stage, and I approached Freddy carefully. He was in animatronic form. His blue eyes followed me.

"Y/N...it isn't safe here...go...NOW!!! He whispered as his eye twitched. I nodded as I jumped off the stage and dashed to the office. I check the time.

Midnight...

Freddy's PoV:
I watched Y/N run away. 'Thank goodness I told her' I thought. 'Who was that, Freddy?' The kid's voice asked me. 'That person was an adult...adults are bad news!' The kid growled. I felt my body ache and burn. The kid was getting angered. 'Let's pay your adult friend a visit!!' The kid snickered. 'Please no. Don't harm or scare her.' 'Too late. Hehe.'

Y/N's PoV:
My heart was racing. This can't be good. This isn't good! I flipped through the cameras. Chica was banging on the pots and pans in the kitchen, Bonnie was hanging out in Parts and Services, and Foxy hasn't even tried to leave his Cove. I laid my head down on the desk. What's wrong with the gang? They haven't acted this way since the first day I was working here! The phone then started ringing. Wait...what? The phone hasn't rang since I started working here!

'Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...'

WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIP?!?!?! Did the animatronics forget me? That would suck. That would be terrible.

'Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors.'

This reminded of what I was supposed to be doing. I turned on the light. Bonnie was there. He stared at me. I slammed the door down. I checked the light on the other side. Chica wasn't anywhere near me. Good. I turned back to the phone.

'So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon.'

Umm...NO! Screw you, Phone Guy! (No offense, Scott! You make excellent games!) I looked at the time. 5:40. Phone Guy talked for awhile. I smiled to myself. I looked at my power supply. 20%. Well...crap.

I heard quick footsteps. Foxy! I slammed the door down. I had to open it earlier. I heard Foxy snicker.

"Oh lass. Ye ain't a smart one, are ye?" He asked as he banged on my door. I watched my power drain. 20%...15%...10%...5%... I felt tears fall from my eyes. I didn't want to die. I nodded to myself. I opened the door. Foxy was gone. The lights went out. I slumped down on the floor. I looked up. Freddy's face was lit up and it was coming closer. I feel defeated. The Toreador March then stopped playing. Freddy came into the room.

"Hello Y/N!" Freddy said as he dragged me to Parts and Service.

Chica's PoV:
I giggled as Freddy dragged a worried Y/N to Parts and Service. Bonnie and Foxy came into the room as well. Foxy held the suit. Bonnie and I stood and watched. Freddy than began stuffing Y/N into the suit. Her bones were heard snapping and breaking. The clinking and clanking of the metal bits and pieces were snapping into place.

"Freddy...please." Y/N whispered. I looked into her E/C eyes. Those eyes were the eyes of my...of my friend.

"Freddy! Stop it! Let her go!" I scream. Bonnie and Foxy approached Freddy too. They were their normal selfs. Freddy growled and then he realized what was happening.

"Oh my gosh! I...I can't believe this. Everybody help her get out!" Freddy barked orders. Foxy and Bonnie worked on getting Y/N out of the suit. I changed into my human form, and I called the ambulance. Freddy was crying.

"My fault...all my fault...I can't believe I did that!" He mumbled.