Chapter Ten ~A Friend's Secret Is Told~ ~Bonnie~

Attention Bonnie fans!! I am going to make a Fnaf x Wattpad authors story! It will star me and a few others in it. I need a Bonnie fan for the story. If you would like to have a character in the story, then comment your name and information about your character. This is optional. Thank you! Enjoy the update!

Freddy's PoV:
I grinned as the pizzeria was closed up for the weekend. Bonnie put his guitar down on the stage and went to check for Y/N. She was finally well enough to leave the hospital.

I walked over to where Bonnie left his guitar. I picked it up. I then sat down on the stage. I strummed the guitar. It sounded good. I continued to strum until I remembered how to play a song. I heard someone walking to the Main Party Room. It was Y/N. She smiled.

"I didn't know you played, Freddy!" She said happily. She stepped up on the stage and plopped down next to me. I smiled.

"I play a little bit. Not as much as Bonnie." I said as I continued the song. She watched me in interest.
"I haven't mustered the courage to ask him to teach me how to play." Y/N mumbled shyly. I smiled softly.

"I-I could teach you how." I offered. She smiled.

"Really? Thank you!" She said as she gave me a hug. I smiled. I know she is Bonnie's girlfriend, but I can't help but like her. I broke up with Chica awhile ago. She didn't want to date anymore. I was okay though.

I handed her the guitar and showed her how to hold it. She smiled. I then adjusted her hands and told her to strum the guitar. She did.

Chica's PoV:
I was in the kitchen. I heard someone playing guitar. It couldn't be Bonnie. He was talking to Foxy, but then again it could be. I exited the kitchen with a slice of pizza in my hand. I went to the Main Party Room. There was Freddy and Y/N playing Bonnie's guitar. I went into Fangirl Mode.

"Aw! That's so cute!" I squealed. Y/N smiled as she finished the song. Freddy applauded. Y/N looked down at the floor and blushed.

"You did good, Y/N." Freddy whispered. I grinned as I left the Main Party Room.

Bonnie's PoV: (Let's begin the drama!)
I heard...clapping? I was watching for Y/N earlier, but I left that to talk to Foxy. We were discussing movies. I got up and said goodbye to Foxy. He waved by and said he was going to go to sleep. I shrugged and then stretched. I exited Foxy's stage and walked to the Main Party Room. I was humming a song under my breath.

I looked up and there was Y/N and Freddy kissing. Y/N had her right hand tangled in Freddy's hair, and her left hand rested on Freddy's neck. Freddy had his left hand on Y/N's back and his other hand rested in between her shoudlers. I felt the tears spark in my eyes.

"Y/N...?" I asked. She broke away from the kiss and stared at me in shock.

"Oh crap. Bonnie, I can explain." She said. I shook my head no. Freddy got up and walked to me.

"No. Don't. I understand, you girlfriend stealer. I understand, you cheater! Y/N, it's over." I yelled at Freddy and Y/N. I stormed my way to the kitchen.

Chica's PoV:
Bonnie threw open the kitchen doors. He had a look of anger, sadness, and confusion etched on his face. I poured him a cup of soda and gave it to him. I took the pizza out of the oven and put it on the table. I sat down at the table with Bonnie.

"What's wrong, Bonnie?" I asked. He sighed.

"I-I thought she loved me." He whispered.

"What happened?" I asked. He growled.

"Freddy. Freddy Fucking Fazbear! He stole her from me. I thought I could trust him. I thought she loved me. Then she kisses him." He sobbed. I got up and patted him on the back.

"Hey. Bonnie, I know it is hard. You have to remember that she still might be a bit confused. She does have a head injury." I stated. He gave me an angry look.

"And what happens when she realizes that she likes Freddy better?" He retorted.