Chapter 2

Yang's p.o.v

I finally got through fist period and was going to my second one. Ren and Nora were walking with me, talking about how sloths can't eat pancakes. I was laughing the whole time.

"I still don't get it guys!! Why can't they eat pancakes!?" Nora looked between me and Ren. Ren shook his head, "can we talk about this later Nora, it seems it upsets you every time" he said calmly, yet concerned.

Nora pouted, but agreed with him. "I'll see you guys at lunch, I gotta go to Professor Ports class" I said waving at them. I walked off to find his class. The bell rang and I sighed. Damn it! I'm late! I walked faster and found his class.

I opened the door and was met with a guy with bushy eyebrows and a mustache. "Miss Xiao Long, where have you been?! You're-" he checked his watched and looked back at me "one minute late!" he yelled. The class started to laugh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to waist your time" I said with sarcasm. He shook his head, "just take a seat next to miss Nickos" he said pointing at a girl with red hair and green eyes.

I say down and was tapped on the shoulder. I looked to my right to see the girl holding out her hand. "I'm Pyrra, Pyrra Nickos" she said. I shook her hand. "Yang Xiao Long, it's nice to meet you" we smiled at each other and looked forward.

I wounder how Ruby's holding up?

Ruby's p.o.v

I was in Professor Ooblecks class, learning about the faunus hurtage. I was trying to keep up but every time I looked up from taking notes, more notes would be written. I just gave up on the notes and started thinking about the girl with white hair. Wiess. I couldn't help but think that she was...beautiful.

"Miss Rose! Are you paying attention?!" yelled Oobleck. I looked at him. "Uhh...yeah, yes I am" I said trying to to stutter. "Then would you care to tell me what we're talking about?" my eyes widen. "Uhh... You...we..." I felt something nudge me and looked to see a girl with a bow. She pointed at her notebook. The Faunus Eyes. "Uhh... You were talking about the faunus eyes" I said quickly.

He took a sip out of his mug. "Very good. I highly suggest you take notes on this miss Rose." the bell rang, signaling it was lunch time. I sighed and looked at the girl with the bow. "Hey thanks for saving me there, I thought I was gonna end up having detention" I said with embarrassment.

She looked at me with her amber eyes. "You're welcome" and with that, the mysterious girl walked away.

Things just keep getting stranger and stranger.

Yang's p.o.v

The bell rang and I quickly bolted up and was out the door in a flash. That was the most boringest shit I've ever heard.

I saw Nora coming out of a class room with Ren in toe. "Oh, hey Yang! We were just gonna look for you right now!" I fist pumped Nora and smiled at Ren. "Well off we go then" I said as they led the way.

We reached the cafeteria and I was immediately stopped by a guy with a monkey tail. Ooh! A faunus.

"Hey, the names Sun. And you are beautiful?" he said. A boy with blue hair walked up to us. "Sun leave her alone" he said facepalming himself. Sun glared at the boy and walked away.

"Sorry about him. He can be a bit of a flirt. In Neptune" he said holding out his hand. "It's cool, I've had weirder things happen to me. I'm Yang" I said shaking his hand with a smile.