Chapter 37

Two months later

Pyrrah's p.o.v

"It's time" was all she said to me as I re entered her mind. I gave her a questioning look but she only smiled.

"These dreams will go away. Tomorrow shall be the day" she said in a sing-song voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She smiled. "You'll know when tomorrow comes" the voice of Vintin, said.

Yang chuckled. "I cannot say much Pyrrah. Only that you will find out tomorrow" she said.

"There is something important you must know though" Vintin said. I quirked a brow. "And that is?"

The room was now pitch black. I looked around trying to see if I could find anything but to no avail.

"Yang?" I called out. She didn't answer.

"Yang isn't here now child" Vintin said. I prevented myself from rolling my eyes. "What happened to her?"

A dark chuckle was heard throughout the room. Everything went back to white, but there was still no Yang.

"When tomorrow comes, you will forget about these dreams and so will she. She will not remember anyone unless I say" he said.

"What are you!?" I yelled out.

I froze.

There It was again. The beast from before. I couldn't move. Couldn't think. All I could do was stare.

"Surprised?" he asked. He chuckled at me. "Don't worry child" he said as he stepped closer to me.

I stared into his eyes. He had me in some kind of trance as I couldn't remove my eyes from his.

"Listen child" he stared. I felt myself being drained of energy. "You shall wake up peacefully. You will not remember what you have seen and you will not try to remember. You shall wake up, and head straight to where Yang is being held" he said.

My knees buckled and I fell to the ground. "You will only say what I put on your mind and you will never return again" he said.

His voice was soon echoing in the distance as I felt my skin warm up. I closed my eyes, trying to remember what I was doing or who I was with. But my mind wouldn't let me.

I opened my eyes to see I was sitting in a meadow. The sun was shining through the trees and the flowers beneath me were fully bloomed and beautiful.

Everything in my mind now forgotten as I sat there. In the meadow, admiring everything around me.

I opened my eyes and was immediately hit with a ray of sun. I slowly sat up and looked around.

I felt as if I was sleeping for months. Years even. I moved all my joints and sighed as my body began to feel better, even though my mind was blank.

I saw I was in my room with the door opened. Jaune must've left early to go to work.

I smiled and got off the bed.

Everythi g I did felt...new. As if I wasn't in my own body.

A shiver ran through me as my bare feet hit the cold wooden floors.

"Pyrrah? Are you feeling alright?" I looked up to see Jaune standing at the door with two bags. I smiled.

"I feel amazing"

Blake's p.o.v

I stayed in my room. It's only been about two months since Ruby has told me those things about Yang but I can't get them out of my head.